Why do Somali women hate Somali man ? Age old question

Yaraye

VIP
It’s different. Americans are just so upbeat, obnoxious but seem happy. The English are notoriously grumpy. In fact (no offense) as a Brit, Americans and their sickly friendliness annoys me. UK Somalis have took those traits. Like I said it’s a miserable Island.
what's wrong with friendliness? :mjlol:

what's wrong with friendliness? :mjlol:
I’m an icequeen. I’m still social and friendly to a certain degree, but Americans at my work place come into too bubbly and try hard. Like half of the time, I’m trying to escape small talk and their overly sunny demeanor. Like eww.

Yaraye

VIP
I’m an icequeen. I’m still social and friendly to a certain degree, but Americans at my work place come into too bubbly and try hard. Like half of the time, I’m trying to escape small talk and their overly sunny demeanor. Like eww.
looooooool! I need friends and talking to survive :diddyass: small talks lead to bonds, and bonds lead to friendship :kanyeshrug:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ofc this is an issue.
Why do you think I got radicalised in the first place abaayo. The Xalimos on twitter did what they did and now the miskeen madow kids in kenya are gonna pay the price
main-qimg-fa3969cb41bd12ce4d742d6336593a2b.gif

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
The account was Akhdre_ on twitter. A girl used this account to praise somali girls while abusing boys. Ironically she was exposed by her friend who was jealous of the interaction the account was getting.

I always take anonymous accounts with a grain if salt.
Some Xalimo are on a jihad these days.

Somali girls tried to build their brand off degrading somali boys, well before any "trolls". They were very commited, even at times teaming up with xenophobes.

Where are they now? hopefully not trolling anymore
It's one of the reasons you'll find some women say " We're not being attacked the Men are" in the face of blatant xenophobia. Even joining in. I've noticed it on this site too.

A have a simple theory for this……

“ Qofba wixii u daran ayuu ka hadla”

I love it when a xalimoid married to an ajinabi cries about Somali men, knowing it’s her way of coping for failing so hard in life, with out a way back to faraxs warm embrace.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Every community is like this. It’s nothing serious. Be grateful that you aren’t indoyhar. Those women won’t even give their men a chance

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)
Its just the internet dawg dont mix internet shit with real shit ya heard me

Trending