Why do Somali women hate Somali man ? Age old question

you want more?
All those tiktoks don’t compare to the one I posted you’re still not showing me one where the girls get called ugly and goes viral with all Somali men in the comments agreeing ? Some of those tiktoks you posted were extremely obscure with almost no attention

Just ignore her bro, shes a chick that claim to get hella attention from foreign men but makes an account with 200 messages a day trying to get reactions from insecure faraaxs.
you're literally so triggered by a tiktok calling you guys ugly :deadmanny: I promise it's not that deep

All those tiktoks don’t compare to the one I posted you’re still not showing me one where the girls get called ugly and goes viral with all Somali men in the comments agreeing ? Some of those tiktoks you posted were extremely obscure with almost no attention
ok now you're in denial it's ok

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
you're literally so triggered by a tiktok calling you guys ugly :deadmanny: I promise it's not that deep

No ones triggered, you aren't the first femcel on here. You stole their flow its too easy to cop out. Seek the attention that you said you get from other guys instead of incelling on a random forum. You got 200 messages in one day go outside :camby:

No ones triggered, you aren't the first femcel on here. You stole their flow its too easy to cop out. Seek the attention that you said you get from other guys instead of incelling on a random forum. You got 200 messages in one day banaka uu baax macaan
wabaaaaa wabaaaaa

I don't really care as a somali guy, all it does is accentuate the sad aspects of their lives. Haters are always people with shit lives, remember that.

Faaraxs are embarrassing. Why do you care what some chick says online? Make your money and breed these xalimos if you are man or stfu.

btw somali women don't hate you guys, stop the fucking complex incel bastards!

Why do Somali women hate Somali man ? Age old question

whats going on with these threads on here since yesterday

Confused Curb Your Enthusiasm GIF

Guys if you don't feel appreciated and you feel a type of way because of what some girls have said online and your that much in your emotions over what random femcels have to say then just go wherever you think you'll feel appreciated same with the girls no point complaining and making generalisations about all somali girls and guys just divest for your own sanity if you feel that strongly about this online gender war.

I really hope the red pill stuff takes off in the somali community so it can make our men less emotional hopefully

Trending