Why do Somalis feel inferior to Arabs on social media

These same guys are the ones who love Madows despite Madows being racist against somalis as well. They are the same guys who cry in tiktoks, "aren't we black too??" f*ck that shit.

Somalia first over any country. That doesn't mean i'm gonna attack poor syrians whose houses got bombed chemically and who lost hundred thousands of people. Just because some somali got called "abeed" somewhere doesn't mean you should go have opression olympics with black people. Rather correct these ignorant people.

Also, this comes from lack of exposure to arabs and no knowledge. If you haven't lived in an arab country or dont personally know people who lived in arab countries you don't talk. You stay in your place and shut the hell up.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Arab bootyclappers on suicide watch. We have the upper hand now, no more twerking for Arabs.

EX91Y2VWoAAKWvd.jpeg

Somalis are very embarrassing ppl walle. Always pointing out fingers on other ppl when somalis themselves destroyed somalia because of qabyalaad. I´m 100% that these xayawaans screaming f*ck arabs have never been called abeed in their life or been racially attacked by an arab. They are just calacaling for the sake of it and acting like the afro americans who have been mentally enslaved by the cadaans. Most somalis living in middle east are treated good walle. Somali nationalism wont take them to jannah. Muslimnimo before somalinimo. Even the kuffar british said that our ancestor always thought that we were superior to other ppl. Walle somalis have become soft thank to these blm loving xalimos who would love to change our history:pacspit::pacspit:

Somalis are very embarrassing ppl walle. Always pointing out fingers on other ppl when somalis themselves destroyed somalia because of qabyalaad. I´m 100% that these xayawaans screaming f*ck arabs have never been called abeed in their life or been racially attacked by an arab. They are just calacaling for the sake of it and acting like the afro americans who have been mentally enslaved by the cadaans. Most somalis living in middle east are treated good walle. Somali nationalism wont take them to jannah. Muslimnimo before somalinimo. Even the kuffar british said that our ancestor always thought that we were superior to other ppl. Walle somalis have become soft thank to these blm loving xalimos who would love to change our history:pacspit::pacspit:
Somalis aren't mistreated?

As I said stop mistreating minorities in your own country, and then complain what other people are doing to you. Because Somalis complaining about racism/mistreatment is really hypocrite.
I don't hate Arabs, we should treat them like any foreigner is all I'm basically saying

Gambar

VIP
As I said stop mistreating minorities in your own country, and then complain what other people are doing to you. Because Somalis complaining about racism/mistreatment is really hypocrite.
False equivalence. Somalis put Arabs on a pedestal.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
False equivalence. Somalis put Arabs on a pedestal.

But during the war Arabs in Somalia got raped in huge numbers because of their light skin complexion, their land got confiscated and they are considered as .5 today with basically no rights watsoever.

Somalis are worse when it comes to racism and mistreatment.

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
Somalis should be anti-arab, god knows Arabs are hella anti Somali. They treat somalis leaving in the Middle East like trash. They don’t pay their Somali maids and often are known to physically abuse them. F Arabs man, they can choke

B1tch stfu you don't know shit about Gulf somalis. Treated like trash kulaha why tf do you assume that hoe

Trending