Why do some cadaans believe that immigrants are more privileged than them?

I’ve been seeing this sentiment everywhere on social media. A lot of cadaans or maybe some should be more accurate, believe that immigrants are more privileged than them. I just saw a tweet in which a cadaan man was saying that Abdul and his 8 kids can afford this and that whilst he (the cadaan man) has to eat low quality food.

Where do they get this narrative from
That they’re being hard done by immigrants who are being handed everything with on a silver spoon?

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I’ve been seeing this sentiment everywhere on social media. A lot of cadaans or maybe some should be more accurate, believe that immigrants are more privileged than them. I just saw a tweet in which a cadaan man was saying that Abdul and his 8 kids can afford this and that whilst he (the cadaan man) has to eat low quality food.

That they’re being hard done by immigrants who are being handed everything with on a silver spoon?
Truth is EU knew this would happen, they are trying to prop their ageing demographic and don't want to turn to the next Japan/Korea.

It's usually low-income/lower middle class that complain attributing foreigners to hard times, it's just the world is changing and the West is going to get less of the slices, as the rest of the world develops.

Truth is EU knew this would happen, they are trying to prop their ageing demographic and don't want to turn to the next Japan/Korea.

It's usually low-income/lower middle class that complain attributing foreigners to hard times, it's just the world is changing and the West is going to get less of the slices, as the rest of the world develops.
Yep, but I’d love to know the inner workings of their mind to believe that an immigrant who barely speaks the language has more access to local resources than a native who is able to communicate properly and is also able to apply for every benefits the immigrant can as well.

Also, this sentiment is also be fueled by people like Musk as well and others who aren’t lower socioeconomic cadaans.

Somali Saayid

Professional Amateur Troll
VIP

This is usually working class white men the kind who tend to vote republican and buy MAGA hats. As for where they get the narrative from easy, the likes of Alex Jones, Fox News, and Twitter/X.

They probably grew up in a poor household and in underfunded school district and had to start working before higher learning most likely a blue collar worker, they themselves have never achieved the so called "American Dream" nor did their family and friends and they live paycheck to paycheck and enjoy McDonald's and a cold beer as a special treat They're then radicalised by Tucker Carlson and Co who tell them they're paying for immigrants to come to their country and to steal jobs, benefits, housing and all other manner of things from them the "Native (White) People " of the land, from the Pajeets to the Abduls to Jamals and Joses all of them are stealing from you the white man how infuriating.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Yep, but I’d love to know the inner workings of their mind to believe that an immigrant who barely speaks the language has more access to local resources than a native who is able to communicate properly and is also able to apply for every benefits the immigrant can as well.

Also, this sentiment is also be fueled by people like Musk as well and others who aren’t lower socioeconomic cadaans.
Musk is just racist, his south African so I'm not surprised, EU politicians aren't just accepting migrants with the kindness of their hearts, they want their kids to pay into the EU retirement fund, people are capital doesn't matter what skin colour they have, majority of first generation children are successfully fully integrating with the local culture minus a few Muslim groups like Somalis, Turks and Pakistani, this might take longer for them since they have tight community, Netherlands policy has changed and they are mixing migrants within white neighbourhoods to increase integration.

This is just a temporary solution since the integrated migrant children will have similar amount of children as those born to white EU citizens.

It's a mix of lies and truths. Most European states are welfare states. Since there are very few low skilled jobs in europe. Immigrants from Africa and the middle east can't find work and instead have to live off state welfare. You can live pretty decently from my understanding. The problem is that this welfare system wasn't designed to have large famlies who are unemployed live off the state so its become unsustainable.

It's a mix of lies and truths. Most European states are welfare states. Since there are very few low skilled jobs in europe. Immigrants from Africa and the middle east can't find work and instead have to live off state welfare. You can live pretty decently from my understanding. The problem is that this welfare system wasn't designed to have large famlies who are unemployed live off the state so its become unsustainable.
The UK has cut benefits to such an extent that most Somali mums who were once housewives all work and they work low skilled jobs that many cadaans are not probably willing to do.

Musk is just racist, his south African so I'm not surprised, EU politicians aren't just accepting migrants with the kindness of their hearts, they want their kids to pay into the EU retirement fund, people are capital doesn't matter what skin colour they have, majority of first generation children are successfully fully integrating with the local culture minus a few Muslim groups like Somalis, Turks and Pakistani, this might take longer for them since they have tight community, Netherlands policy has changed and they are mixing migrants within white neighbourhoods to increase integration.

This is just a temporary solution since the integrated migrant children will have similar amount of children as those born to white EU citizens.
Yep and it probably explains why right wingers are now becoming more conservative in terms of abortion, contraception and divorce since they want more white women reproducing. They’re also trying to undermine women’s work and education since they believe stripping that will lead to more people. They’re seeing the agenda of politicians and they’re afraid to become a minority in their own nations.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Ever heard of DEI hires? I feel sorry for white people, their countries are being overrun.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Yep and it probably explains why right wingers are now becoming more conservative in terms of abortion, contraception and divorce since they want more white women reproducing. They’re also trying to undermine women’s work and education since they believe stripping that will lead to more people. They’re seeing the agenda of politicians and they’re afraid to become a minority in their own nations.
I always find it funny these conservative men complain about women on maternity leave, people are so short-sighted it's unbelievable if they increased the benefits to women on maternity leave, more women would have children, increasing the population, but instead, they cut back and complain, they never produce solution just point to issues, without fixing the underline issues in society.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Canada is also paying high pctge temporary foreign workers wages incentivizing companies to hire non whites.

Indian student issue? it's been happening here lately they come in with student visas but majority don't get jobs, though the EU actively hires Indian doctors trained in the EU.

It's just racist piece of shit narrative, that we somehow are more previliged, cadaans want a world like in the fifties or in the colonial era type of world where they have zero competition and brown and blacks are servants to their demands and needs.

I always find it funny these conservative men complain about women on maternity leave, people are so short-sighted it's unbelievable if they increased the benefits to women on maternity leave, more women would have children, increasing the population, but instead, they cut back and complain, they never produce solution just point to issues, without fixing the underline issues in society.
I’ve had that same argument with people on this forum, but hatred of women and dehumanizion is why they can’t see the writing on the wall. They think by taking away the freedoms of women who’ve tasted independence and the ability to live life with some sort of dignity and personal finances would mean these women would willingly have children. Nope, no sane woman would want to reproduce under those terms. The more men become heavily patriarchal and restrictive, the more women would be ok with being alone for good.

Trending