Why do white people completely ignore the crimes they have committed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can't even acknowledge and criticize the violent history of white people without the uncle TOMS among us coming in full force to defend them. :bell:

Apollo

VIP
Many Bantu Somalis are indigenous to the land. Their farms were stolen by Somali clans

They are liars. Trying to uplift their social standing with fake history.

Every single Bantu in Somalia is a descendant of a slave. The Bantu expansion never got into Somalia naturally. They came in through chains on boats.

Korea, vietnam, gulf wars, Iraq invasion, Afghanistan invasion...the list never ends. They have committed state sponsered genocides, have stolen lands from people, have robbed africa naked, have owned people for hundreds of years yet black people are violent because they refuse to submit a white officer who most of the times have no basis or right to arrest them.

White people logic: If you do not comply with us, even if we are wrong, you are violent and you deserve to die.

And neocolonial that is going on today.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Somalis didn't bring the Bantu slaves to Somalia.
The Arabs & Portuguese did in connection with the Swahili trade network. Aka @Hafez 's people. Benadiris etc.

As for Oromos, they never owned any land in Somalia. They are from Ethiopia.
Oromos used to inhabit the southern Somali peninsula before Somalis expanded into their territory.

Apollo

VIP
Oromos used to inhabit the southern Somali peninsula before Somalis expanded into their territory.

Wrong. The land belonged to Somali Garre people who are part of the Somali macro family.

Oromos are invaders from South-Central Ethiopia. They have nothing to do with Somalia or the Eastern part of the Horn.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@metamorphosis when will you return the land belonging to the Bantus and Oromo? Why do you make the Bantus work for you on the farms you stole for pennies a day?

What land belongs to bantus? Bantus were stolen, by arabs and italians, from Southern East Africa. Mozambique, Malawi and Tanzania are their countries.

What land did we steal from Oromo? How much Land hasn't Oromo claimed that is ours? Look at Diridawa it's filled with them. We have had our land stolen from us.

Apollo

VIP
What land belongs to bantus? Bantus were stolen, by arabs and italians, from Southern East Africa. Mozambique, Malawi and Tanzania are their countries.

What land did we steal from Oromo? How much Land hasn't Oromo claimed that is ours? Look at Diridawa it's filled with them. We have had our land stolen from us.

AJ will lie just to troll us. The guy is a pathological liar.

Many Somali cities have Oromo names or references.

Galkayo for instance means to kick out the Gaala (Oromo).

Somalia is originally Oromo land before Somalis went south and conquered

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
AJ will lie just to troll us. The guy is a pathological liar.

I get it but I'm pissed. Bantus have started claiming that they are indigenous to the small fertile land we have. That we invaded them. I saw a UN report that had the effing nerve to claim minorities, and we know when they say minorities and not clan minority they mean bantu, are fucking indigenous to a region close to the rivers.

@AbdiJohnson the only ones allowed to claim land are Somalis. No Bantu no Cadcad!!! Our land has been stolen by so many different ethnic groups. We got minorities claiming they've built shit.

I would love to steal Oromo land, have you seen how effing fertile it is?!?!?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Many Somali cities have Oromo names or references.

Galkayo for instance means to kick out the Gaala (Oromo).

Somalia is originally Oromo land before Somalis went south and conquered

Oromo wished!! They've started wearing guntinos and diracs and claiming as their own. We don't claim them, we pity them, fucking langaabs. How can you be the majority and not rule?

Somalis lie about their identity. They claim Arab. How can we believe them about Oromo and Bantus not living in the south and central regions when they have a history of lying and when the proof is in the pudding?

Status
Not open for further replies.