Why do white people completely ignore the crimes they have committed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheikhaal and Abgal are buried near Sheikh in Somaliland. These are southern clans. Why are they buried in the north? Because Somalis invaded the Oromos and Bantus.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Somalis lie about their identity. They claim Arab. How can we believe them about Oromo and Bantus not living in the south and central regions when they have a history of lying and when the proof is in the pudding?

Bantu themselves will tell ya, or used to tell ya, they are not native.

"he Somali Bantus are the minority ethnic group found in the river banks of Somalia, a country mostly inhabited by Somalis. The Somali Bantus lived in Southern Somalia near the major rivers recognized as Shebelle and Jubba.The Somali Bantus are the descendants of many Bantu ethnic groups found in East part of Africa like Tanzania, Mozambique and Malawi.

They were brought to Somalia in the 19th century as slaves by Arabs. Most Somali Bantus who were brought as slaves in 19th centuries were from the tribe of Majindo, Makua, Manyasa, Yao, Zalama, and Zigua. More importantly, the Somali Bantus are culturally, physically, and ethnically different from the Somalis. "

http://www.sbcmala.org/our-history.html

IMG_20160805_191817.jpg

This book was written by a Cidagale Somalilander man I know. Here is the evidence that Somalis conquered the southern Oromo.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Mashallah, Oromos have a lot of land. All the way from Gaalkacyo to Caabudwaaq to Gedo is Oromo land. Mashallah.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Many Somali cities have Oromo names or references.

Galkayo for instance means to kick out the Gaala (Oromo).

Somalia is originally Oromo land before Somalis went south and conquered

Gaal originally meant geel in Somali, Ab-gaal, Gaal-Jecel etc

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
btw big shoutout to white people ancestors, if we were as strong we could do the same

:2tjlv3e:

Maybe one day it'll be our turn

:2tjlv3e:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
As a former Rahanweyn and an allegedly maay speaker, surely you of all people would know gaal still refers to geel in that dialect.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Lol white people aren't some kind of devil spawn. They're humans like me and you. When most African countries gained independence they all became dictatorships and horded money. Why didn't they unite and get revenge on the white man? Because they were too busy plundering their own people. When the Pharaohs of Egypt were once the most powerful people on Earth I'm pretty sure they were an empire based on wars, conquest, rape, death, slavery etc.

When someone gets a bit of power and money way kibrayaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts