Why does rejection shatter some women's egos so badly?

Emphasis on some, before you ladies start hurting the "i.ncel" accusations at at me.

I've noticed that some women will per-emptively reject you because they assume you'll reject them first. If they're into you, and you don't give them any attention or climb up their arsehole like 90% of guys do, they'll take subtle jabs at you lol.

Rejection seems to cut them really deep.

E.g: "I'm not really into muscly guys. They spend all their time in the gym, they're really vain and boring. I want someone to cuddle with."

My theory is that guys are used to rejection, so over time we grow thicker skin and learn to deal with it. By contrast, most women haven't been brutally rejected so it really fucks with their psyche lol.

Probably because the man is supposed to chase the woman. The man approaches the girl’s father for her hand in marriage not the other way around. That’s probably why women are more sensitive to the issue. If a girl gets rejected, not only did she do too much by making the first move she also took a big fat L :damn:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
You answered your own question. Some women believe every guy that they are interested must be into them. I don’t personally since I can tell who’s into me from reading cues. Lots of people can’t so they go in blindly :pachah1:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Emphasis on some, before you ladies start hurting the "i.ncel" accusations at at me.

I've noticed that some women will per-emptively reject you because they assume you'll reject them first. If they're into you, and you don't give them any attention or climb up their arsehole like 90% of guys do, they'll take subtle jabs at you lol.

Rejection seems to cut them really deep.

E.g: "I'm not really into muscly guys. They spend all their time in the gym, they're really vain and boring. I want someone to cuddle with."

My theory is that guys are used to rejection, so over time we grow thicker skin and learn to deal with it. By contrast, most women haven't been brutally rejected so it really fucks with their psyche lool.
the media does portray women as a desirable thing to have and due how the west has a culture of putting them on a pedestal it does boost their ego thereby creating an narcissistic individual. But once reality hits and the realisation that they aren't the shit the foundation of their ego will crumble creating a disturbed individual whom will reject anybody who doesn't crawl the furthest in to her rectum

Cartman

reformed
Men are more prone to commit to people who they feel they have chased and won over, so they think rejecting them is the biggest moves.

Cartman

reformed
I love you to walaal, take care of yourself.:friendhug:
Warya who is to? You cheating?:damsel:
tenor.gif

Trending