Why does rejection shatter some women's egos so badly?

Hunno, please understand how psychotic that is. As someone who's been on the other side of that, it's fucking DRAINING
Soon as I get a whiff of that "but why me?" shit, I peace out just to preserve my sanity wallahi:faysalwtf:

Looool i've never done that. But i've asked 'what do you like about me' before.

Some women cannot be with nonchalant men. In fact I would advise young women to avoid effortless bare minimum men like the plague.

:susp:

Looool i've never done that. But i've asked 'what do you like about me' before.

Some women cannot be with nonchalant men. In fact I would advise young women to avoid effortless bare minimum men like the plague.

:susp:
They can't and they wouldn't, they're like moths drawn to a flame wallahi lol

Men are more prone to commit to people who they feel they have chased and won over, so they think rejecting them is the biggest moves.
Explain “so they think hefting them is the biggest moves” further, what does that mean.

Cartman

reformed
Explain “so they think hefting them is the biggest moves” further, what does that mean.
some people hate the feeling of losing and want to win, if something isn’t easy it makes if more valuable. Rejection upright takes it too far, but some people don’t peep that until it’s too late and they lost.

Trending