Why does rejection shatter some women's egos so badly?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
What makes them go crazy over aloof men? I know it works but I don't know why.
Tbh it’s cause you want what you can’t have. If it’s easy it’s boring. It’s a challenge. Once you get it it feels like you accomplished something. Very messed up tbh

Either that or it has the unintended effect of making them pursue you even harder :pachah1:
You gotta know when to quit. Some people are deluded and can’t accept Ls

Warya who is to? You cheating?:damsel:
tenor.gif
Cheating? :dwill:

This the first direct interaction I've had with you warya, and I ain't into them funny alphabet things eh. Taartib:ufdup:

Instead of taking the rejection as an opportunity to grow as a person, most women just get bitter and jaded as f*ck about it :pachah1:
Same goes for some men. They'll pursue a certain type of women, and have high expectations of em, all the while being ain't shit niggas. They'll borrow their homies clothing, steal the parents car, have a little drug money in the pocket along with a quarter sack and a stolen Henny bottle. :wow:

But that's proactive ain't shit nigga though:mjhaps:
The worst ones are the ones that just chat shit non-stop and denigrate women at every opportunity. All the while all what buddy had to do was, clean himself up, get physically healthier, develop social skills and get a job. :francis:
*some women. You’d be surprised to hear most of us don’t have scarcity mindset :reallymaury:

True, most women really don't have a scarcity mindset, cause there's an abundance of average Joe's that are willing to pursue them.

The real rejection that hurts women, from what I've witnessed, this is purely anecdotal, is when their friends are getting married and having kids left right and center, and homegirl is dealing with the same bum niggas and she isn't really moving forward in her romantic life.

It's not a direct rejection, but it's still stings nonetheless.

Usually solution to that is the same thing as for men, just focus on yourself, keep improving and inshallah it'll work out.

A lot of girls I have noticed like being told point blank that you’re very interested in them. Even if your actions show that and some even want constant updates as to whether you still are. I’d imagine it’s cause of this climate of talking to 2-3 ppl at the same time.

Same goes for some men. They'll pursue a certain type of women, and have high expectations of em, all the while being ain't shit niggas. They'll borrow their homies clothing, steal the parents car, have a little drug money in the pocket along with a quarter sack and a stolen Henny bottle. :wow:

But that's proactive ain't shit nigga though:mjhaps:
The worst ones are the ones that just chat shit non-stop and denigrate women at every opportunity. All the while all what buddy had to do was, clean himself up, get physically healthier, develop social skills and get a job. :francis:

True, most women really don't have a scarcity mindset, cause there's an abundance of average Joe's that are willing to pursue them.

The real rejection that hurts women, from what I've witnessed, this is purely anecdotal, is when their friends are getting married and having kids left right and center, and homegirl is dealing with the same bum niggas and she isn't really moving forward in her romantic life.

It's not a direct rejection, but it's still stings nonetheless.

Usually solution to that is the same thing as for men, just focus on yourself, keep improving and inshallah it'll work out.
Tbh most reer UK guys get the absolute piss taken out of them for getting rejected in the first place, so they tend to drop the subject pretty quickly lol.
Seems like an entirely different story with reer henny though:browtf:

Tbh most reer UK guys get the absolute piss taken out of them for getting rejected in the first place, so they tend to drop the subject pretty quickly lol.

Everybody gets rejected, a lot, whether it's thru romantic interest, job applications, university, social interactions with certain folks.

Just gotta be able to shrug it off, learn from where you fucked up and learn from it.

:manny:
A lot of girls I have noticed like being told point blank that you’re very interested in them. Even if your actions show that and some even want constant updates as to whether you still are. I’d imagine it’s cause of this climate of talking to 2-3 ppl at the same time.

Loooool

I used to be like that.

I liked constant reassurance and proper effort.

You can't blame them

:manny:

Loooool

I used to be like that.

I liked constant reassurance and proper effort.

You can't blame them
Hunno, please understand how psychotic that is. As someone who's been on the other side of that, it's fucking DRAINING
Soon as I get a whiff of that "but why me?" shit, I peace out just to preserve my sanity wallahi:faysalwtf:

Lmao
My boys are jokes. They'll walk up to a girl, try chatting her up, get rejected, then call her clapped.

:russ:
I remember when me and my boys would try to get rejected on purpose just for laughs :manny:
It’s not as deep as people make it seem lol

My boys are jokes. They'll walk up to a girl, try chatting her up, get rejected, then call her clapped.

:russ:
That's the dumbest shit you can do lmao

Like why? Then fast forward, same man is gonna try to deal with another broad, shits going mashallah. One day she has friends over and one of them is that chick he insulted :russ:

Now his shorty will wild out on him, so I was the back up eh??? This how to talk to women eh??!?!? :russ:

Miskeen:wow:

I remember when me and my boys would try to get rejected on purpose just for laughs :manny:
It’s not as deep as people make it seem lol
It's amazing the shit you can get away with. My friend walked up to a group of girls picked one out and goes "excuse me, you look like shit, can I have your number?" it worked
:chrisfreshhah: :deadmanny:

Trending