Why doesn’t Alshabab make a political party and join elections ?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
ok what about the youth indoctrination or by using force for recruitment?

I already addressed the indoctrination, but for force, it’s quite easy.

No strong man gets forced, only the weak.

In Somalia, who are the weak? At least politically?

Nin123

The most misunderstood man in here.
VIP
I already addressed the indoctrination, but for force, it’s quite easy.

No strong man gets forced, only the weak.

In Somalia, who are the weak? At least politically?
Ok so minority groups control the ethnic Somalis land. Yeah sure mate just throw the blame on minorities classic move.
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Ok so minority groups control the ethnic Somalis land. Yeah sure mate just throw the blame on minorities classic move.
Ryan Gosling Clap GIF

You clearly don’t read my posts even on this thread.

I said AS is led by Somalis that delude minority qabiils (Somali and non-Somali) to do the dirty work for them.

How much more simple can I put it?

I said AS is led by Somalis that delude minority qabiils (Somali and non-Somali) to do the dirty work for them.

In Jubbaland and SWS most of the AS soldiers are Daarood and RX if you go up it becomes Hawiye. If AS only had support from the minority clans then they wouldn't still be in Somalia.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
Because they’re considered a terrorist organisation by the U.N and if they join a political representative in Somalia how do you think that will turn out?

1717500221306.png

Nin123

VIP

By minor clans who you mean? Abgaal, gaaljecel or murusade? Cause this one are with al shabaab and non of them are small. Somali army with thousands of soldiers still lost ceelbuur battle.

Nin123

VIP
In Jubbaland and SWS most of the AS soldiers are Daarood and RX if you go up it becomes Hawiye. If AS only had support from the minority clans then they wouldn't still be in Somalia.
Bro this guy is intellectuall fraud nigga who lies a lot.

World

VIP
Okay, we are getting somewhere.

To be indoctrinated, you need to have a population that is unhappy. You need to have emotions or disadvantage to exploit.

For example, ISIS indoctrinate youth by feeding them a narrative that Muslims are being bullied in the West and they need to fight for Islam.

What narrative does AS exploit to indoctrinate the local population?
Someone that is 25 year old would have been living under Al Shabab rule since 7 years old, so half of their early formative years, their entire adolescence and some early adulthood. Information would have been restricted and they would have only been taught Al Shabab’s narrative through propaganda since 7 years old, grooming them to be a future cannon fodder. You can’t appeal to them from a qabiil point of view because their clan have Al-Shabab appointed elders.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Someone that is 25 year old would have been living under Al Shabab rule since 7 years old, so half of their early formative years, their entire adolescence and some early adulthood. Information would have been restricted and they would have only been taught Al Shabab’s narrative through propaganda. Doesnt matter what clan they are, they will have their own Al Shabab appointed elder for their clan.

This is a more recent phenomenon, my responses are talking about the initial relationship with AS.

But you are right in that youth today esp from those areas have known nothing but AS.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
By minor clans who you mean? Abgaal, gaaljecel or murusade? Cause this one are with al shabaab and non of them are small. Somali army with thousands of soldiers still lost ceelbuur battle.

Okay and do you think gaaljecel and murusade get a lot of political representation?

Or are they overshadowed by bigger qabiils in their clan.

You can move the goalposts all you like but it still works in my favour.

World

VIP
This is a more recent phenomenon, my responses are talking about the initial relationship with AS.

But you are right in that youth today esp from those areas have known nothing but AS.
I understand, but you said that Al Shabab don’t have support except from minority clans and foreigners. But who has authority over majority clans? Is there truly unity? Al Shabab have their own appointed elders from these major clans, and the youth who have been indoctrinated since childhood by them see these elders as authority. You can’t say that major clans are against them, if their population has been under Al Shabab for 15+ years.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Somalis will never blame themselves, imagine trying to convince us majority of AS are from minority clan. It’s not hard to convince a Mx in Gedo who sees Ethiopian tanks or an Abgaal who sees Amisom tanks.

Nigga have you seen any of my posts on this forum?

I am quite literally known as the person that “always blames Somalis”.

Now you’re saying I’m doing the opposite. You’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t lmao.

Strawberry

𐒚𐒁𐒖𐒄,Soomaalinimada,𐒖𐒐𐒘𐒒𐒆𐒘
I've always wondered: has this ever happened? Also, wouldn't it be better for them to do this? They would have much more support amongst the people.
Have you lost your mind ? A terror!st group join the government?? What do you think this is ? Y’all forgetting what’s happening in Afghanistan now and the past 30years? No we don’t need those murderers

Nigga have you seen any of my posts on this forum?

I am quite literally known as the person that “always blames Somalis”.

Now you’re saying I’m doing the opposite. You’re damned if you do and damned if you don’t lmao.
You're not blaming them enough :pachah1:

They do have some horgal in the government, but that’s as far as it’ll go. Too much blood on their hands. They’re apparently against foreigners yet employ them to kill their kin.

Also thisAS being majority langaab and holding 75% of Somalia bs needs to stop. If this was the case the major clans would easily defeat AS.

Trending