Why don’t Somali men rush to join the modeling industry? Why is it so rare for them to join but common for Somali women?

No, I’m only talking about men here stay on task. I’m not attracted to women so how they look isn’t my concern. Besides I’m one person, why are y’all pressed. Many halimo’s find y’all attractive hence the 20 million Somalis present.

I agree, White men are more desirable and sought out compared to Somali men, just pointing out the mental gymnastics you're conjuring in your head, kulaha we're talking about men here, stay on topic, we ARE on the topic.

Most men whether White, Asian, Hispanic or Arab, will prefer a white woman than a Somali woman, yes? If you say no, you're more dense than a neutron star, and that's putting it lightly.

Last edited:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I shared my opinion either way, had to set the record straight, I'm sorry the truth hurts :mjdontkno:

Minorities who simp for cadaans have the lowest self esteem. Good luck finding someone who respects you, cadaan or otherwise.

46BE635D-4743-4DC6-851B-A09A305767EA.jpeg

I agree, White men are more desirable and sought out compared to Somali men, just pointing out the mental gymnastics you're conjuring in your head, kulaha we're talking about men here, stay on topic, we ARE on the topic. W

Most men whether White, Asian, Hispanic or Arab, will prefer a white woman than a Somali woman, yes? If you say no, you're more dense than a neutron star, and that's putting it lightly.
I’m stating my personal opinion. Like I said the one’s I’ve come across, heck if I live in a different town they might be attractive. I’ve seen attractive Somali men when I visited LA & NYC that’s a different story. Demographics matter! I don’t care what those other races prefer because I already have someone.

Btw I’m trolling, just doing what y’all do to Somali women image. Which isn’t warranted.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
You’re defending a group of men that call you ugly on a daily basis. I stand by what I said, the average, everyday Farah isn’t cute. I don’t rate women because I’m not attracted to them.

I am secure in myself so it doesn’t bother me. I am an attractive woman with good things going for myself and I don’t have an absence of suitors lol. Words shouldn’t bother you unless you have thin skin and you subconsciously believe what they say. It’s very easy for Somali women to disregard what they say about us.

I know why they are lashing out but I want to remind them it’s better to work on oneself instead.

I also know there are normal, good, hard working Somali men. I know because I have such men in my life that I am proud of.

I have a good ass life outside this dumb website. I’m going to take a break for summer events in the next week but for now I enjoy the discourse on Somalispot.

B2904649-6C99-4390-8378-ADBD23DBD98F.gif

I’m stating my personal opinion. Like I said the one’s I’ve come across, heck if I live in a different town they might be attractive. I’ve seen attractive Somali men when I visited LA & NYC that’s a different story. Demographics matter! I don’t care what those other races prefer because I already have someone.

The average Somali woman isn't a looker, hell the average woman isn't, of course you'll command more leeway on account of being the 'fairer' sex.

You claimed White men are more attractive than Somali men, I agreed with the caveat that a White woman is also more attractive and desirable than Somali women when it comes to global standards of beauty, I don't care if you don't care what they prefer, just accept that Whites >>>> Somalis.

Khalaas.

The average Somali woman isn't a looker, hell the average woman isn't, of course you'll command more leeway on account of being the 'fairer' sex.

You claimed White men are more attractive than Somali men, I agreed with the caveat that a White woman is also more attractive and desirable than Somali women when it comes to global standards of beauty, I don't care if you don't care what they prefer, just accept that Whites >>>> Somalis.

Khalaas.
Look at my current comment. Nigga I’m trolling, attractiveness is a lottery. Some people got others don’t.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?

Khalaas.

Damn your real life offline must be sad as f*ck.

109D3FD4-A782-48EB-942E-B21EDAE9C017.jpeg

I am secure in myself so it doesn’t bother me. I am an attractive woman with good things going for myself and I don’t have an absence of suitors lol. Words shouldn’t bother you unless you have thin skin and you subconsciously believe what they say. It’s very easy for Somali women to disregard what they say about us.

I know why they are lashing out but I want to remind them it’s better to work on oneself instead.

I also know there are normal, good, hard working Somali men. I know because I have such men in my life that I am proud of.

I have a good ass life outside this dumb website. I’m going to take a break for summer events in the next week but for now I enjoy the discourse on Somalispot.

View attachment 279157
Good points. I was trolling.

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
:deadpeter::dead:

For the longest time I thought you were just trolling

He is. I can sniff out the male trolls when I see them. They all talk the same, react the same, and behave the same. Their tells are easy to deduce.

I just couldn’t sniff out Zxzxxxx. She got me good. I almost believed her.

D8EDB7EC-D23C-498C-AE07-65932C91C6DA.gif

P.S. how can I start using Somalispot’s emotes? They are hilarious but I am a newbie to forums so I don’t know how to access them.

Damn your real life offline must be sad as f*ck.

View attachment 279158

Somalis are black and Muslim, a double no-no, that in itself already works against us, and a Hollywood agenda portraying us as malnourished specimens certainly ain't helping, the fact of the matter is Somalis rank near bottom when it comes to desirability, I'll admit again HOA women command more leeway on account of them being women.

He is. I can sniff out the male trolls when I see them. They all talk the same, react the same, and behave the same. Their tells are easy to deduce.

I just couldn’t sniff out Zxzxxxx. She got me good. I almost believed her.

I'm hoping that it's mostly just trolling; there is no way people actually believe some of the things they've said

View attachment 279161

P.S. how can I start using Somalispot’s emotes? They are hilarious but I am a newbie to forums so I don’t know how to access them.

Click on the three dots (vertically lined up) and the smiley face will show; you can then use all emotes

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
First picture is an orchestrated photoshoot.

Second picture is a meme abayo.

I can cherry pick photos of him with ajanabi women but why would I? Let’s not disrespect this man by guessing his orientation. It’s not our business. That wasn’t the point of this thread.
Gay men kiss up on women all the time, but straight men don’t act that way to men. You know I’m right.
:pachah1:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
Somalis are black and Muslim, a double no-no, that in itself already works against us, and a Hollywood agenda portraying us as malnourished specimens certainly ain't helping, the fact of the matter is Somalis rank near bottom when it comes to desirability,

C5969FDD-F691-482A-9B37-93026D66D9FF.gif

Are you trying to convince me or yourself, love? I get what you are saying. I’ve already admitted that being a black muslim is a double negative on this very same forum but still…you’re telling me you believe you’re lesser than cadaans? Be fr.

And why must every community feel the need to compete with cadaans? It’s so weird when you really sit and think about it. Because I promise you they don’t think about minorities like this. They aren’t thinking about us at all.

I understand that Hollywood has f*cked the reputation of our country but you have to log off. Normal people irl can separate Hollywood from real life if they have an IQ higher than room temp.

I'll admit again HOA women command more leeway on account of them being women.

So why don’t Somali men work hard to become more desirable? I help my male relatives everyday to motivate them and I push them to work hard. I refuse to let them settle for a mediocre life. Not while I am alive and still breathing.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I’ve always wondered this. It would easily clear up racist allegations that you all look like that man who was born in the middle of a civil war, malnourished in his infancy, and deprived of a good quality life in the formative and developmental years of his life?(Sorry to Barkhad but there’s a reason why his jaw and teeth are so fucked up.)

View attachment 279070

I found this gorgeous model called Najib Abdi. He represents classic Somali features. He radiates like our ancestors.

View attachment 279072

From my understanding, he lays low and Somalis don’t pay attention on him. I don’t even think they know about his existence and work.

What do you think is the underlying reason Somali men don’t join the industry? They could easily take advantage to fix their reputation and make an easy bag. Their features are sought out for among black people. I don’t get it. Why is Barkhad going around representing the worst of you but the best of you aren’t rushing to be represented?

View attachment 279082

View attachment 279080

View attachment 279074

View attachment 279075

View attachment 279076

View attachment 279078

View attachment 279079

But seriously…where does the stereotype that Somali men are ugly but Somali women are beautiful come from? Do people think beauty in an ethnic group is only possessed by one gender?

I understand 99% of Somali men are god fearing muslims but if you want to better the lives of your children growing up in the west and protect them from getting bullied you have to care about superficial matters like representation like gaals do. It just comes with the territory of living in the west.

Here is his instagram account. https://instagram.com/najibtima45?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
🤣''I’ve always wondered this. It would easily clear up racist allegations that you all look like that man who was born in the middle of a civil war, malnourished in his infancy, and deprived of a good quality life in the formative and developmental years of his life?(Sorry to Barkhad but there’s a reason why his jaw and teeth are so fucked up.)''

Michael Jordan Lol GIF
You wan't faraxs in dat industry🤣to prove they ain't some ugly looking malnourished niggas to the obsessed ajnabis dat have made it their shaqo to talk about us in a negative light 24/7🤣Leave a Halimo in charge this is what we gonna have🤣seems like u r way more bothered about this shit than any other foolxumo farax on this planet.🤣beat allegations kulaha kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk waaawaray she thinks she's spitting fire but the truth is she spitting xaar kulul 💩

View attachment 279168

Are you trying to convince me or yourself, love? I get what you are saying. I’ve already admitted that being a black muslim is a double negative on this very same forum but still…you’re telling me you believe you’re lesser than cadaans? Be fr.

And why must every community feel the need to compete with cadaans? It’s so weird when you really sit and think about it. Because I promise you they don’t think about minorities like this. They aren’t thinking about us at all.

I understand that Hollywood has f*cked the reputation of our country but you have to log off. Normal people irl can separate Hollywood from real life if they have an IQ higher than room temp.

So why don’t Somali men work hard to become more desirable? I help my male relatives everyday to motivate them and I push them to work hard. I refuse to let them settle for a mediocre life. Not while I am alive and still breathing.

Believe me when I say this, I don't have any complex towards Cadaans or any group for that matter, I'm just aware that Somali PR is in the dirt, we only have ourselves to blame for that.

Somalia at this point is doomed, all we have back home are sell-outs, I've long ago given up on that shithole.

Batty boooooyyy!

Imagine wanting to be a gal raac.

Imagine wanting to be a mannequins of some fat, khaniis, yahuud designer.

That's some naag shit right there.

I know that but don’t you think representation is still important? I mean, does it not bother you that men like this aren’t the first thing ajanabis think of when they picture Somali men?
This is something only a woman would think about lol.

What Somali man is out here worrying about representation?

Again, that's some naag shit.

Why would it bother us? Most Somali men don't even want to marry out, so why would it bother us if ajnabi don't find us attractive?

WE ARE NOT BEGS!

If some bahal looking jereers can bag beauties, then what's stopping Somalis?