Why haven't you moved to Melbourne yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
:banderas::banderas::rejoice:
Ranked as one of the worlds top cities. Move out of these frozen hellholes I say and come chill here in the sun

IMG_0992.PNG

My coworker is from Melbourne. He tells me he doesn't regret moving to Edmonton. I think he's nuts.

I always wanted to visit Melbourne and Sydney but I hear that place is expensive af

The question is why should I move to Melbourne? I live in the best city in the world.

Not only that, but I can drive to the second greatest city on earth within a few hours.

VixR

Veritas
I have relatives there and my friend's sister married an Australian so at most I'll be visiting. But I wouldn't live there.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
My coworker is from Melbourne. He tells me he doesn't regret moving to Edmonton. I think he's nuts.

I always wanted to visit Melbourne and Sydney but I hear that place is expensive af
Not only Melbourne is expensive but it is full. Melbourne is the second smallest city in Australia and it has the largest population of all state (95% of the Australian population live in the coast).

Melbourne is currently facing high unemployment rate which is another issue and the city is being colonized by Chinese as we speak.

People should just look at Canberra, Queensland or other states if they are interested in moving, there are bigger space and less people.

Perth is the cheapest in Australia but the con is, it's full of rednecks and Abos. It's the Texas of Australia. Melbourne is the California of Australia.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Still z3zrULC @ Somalis living in Australia and NZ, although I suppose you could say the same about fucking Ohio :icon lol:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I would love to visit Australia, but not live there.To my Aussie folks can any one of you record a voice clip of yourself saying" the dingo ate your baby". I would really appreciate it.:pachah1:

waraabe

Your superior
I would love to visit Australia, but not live there.To my Aussie folks can any one of you record a voice clip of yourself saying" the dingo ate your baby". I would really appreciate it.:pachah1:

:faysalwtf: Australia is better then Dixon :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.