Why haven't you moved to Melbourne yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
:faysalwtf: I am not from bham

I will kiss those scars you got from your struggle in Dixon :5hcpspq:
It nothing to be ashamed being from b ham. I will put some money on your Oyster card baby. I protect you from knife attacks.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I heard they take kids back to Xamar to escape the violence.
:mjkkk:
Look what we have here. I am going to give you some good advice , when you are sending a nipple pic please put some lotion on those ashy bad boys. Your welcome.:susp:

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Look what we have here. I am going to give you some good advice , when you are sending a nipple pic please put some lotion on those ashy bad boys. Your welcome.:susp:
They're hairy not ashy, must've mistaken me for someone else.
:childplease:

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
It's only a matter of time till the alt-right Australian government bans Muslims from immigrating to Australia

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
It's only a matter of time till the alt-right Australian government bans Muslims from immigrating to Australia
They already banned refugees/asylum seekers two weeks ago.

Australia have the most toughest migration laws in the Western world. :nvjpqts:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
They already banned refugees/asylum seekers two weeks ago.

Australia have the most toughest migration laws in the Western world. :nvjpqts:

That hasn't come into effect yet, it is still a proposition. Don't know why Australians despise boat people so much. They don't seem to mind all the Indians and Chinese that overstay their visas. It is very strange.

You don't see snakes. Rarely do you see a big ass spider in Melbourne. Sydney got mean spiders, that can bite through your toenail. The Sydney Funnel-Web spider is one mean spider. You can find it in your backyard even in urban areas, the thing can even walk in your swimming pool and not die. Your also supposed to check your shoes before you put them on if you live in a proper spider area.

Don't go Sydney, come Melbourne. You will see more Kangaroos and koalas than nasty poisonous creatures.

That hasn't come into effect yet, it is still a proposition. Don't know why Australians despise boat people so much. They don't seem to mind all the Indians and Chinese that overstay their visas. It is very strange.

You don't see snakes. Rarely do you see a big ass spider in Melbourne. Sydney got mean spiders, that can bite through your toenail. The Sydney Funnel-Web spider is one mean spider. You can find it in your backyard even in urban areas, the thing can even walk in your swimming pool and not die. Your also supposed to check your shoes before you put them on if you live in a proper spider area.

Don't go Sydney, come Melbourne. You will see more Kangaroos and koalas than nasty poisonous creatures.
As soon as you come out of the airport there are kangaroos and wallabies
:drakelaugh:

Sydney is honestly so much better. You get used to the spiders and there aren't even all that many as you guys think. Melbourne is too over crowded and is just dirty idk.

Galaeri

As soon as you come out of the airport there are kangaroos and wallabies
:drakelaugh:

Bruh. Earlier this year some kangaroos kicked my bins over. I ain't kidding bruh, Kangaroos in the suburbs.

To be fair it was a stormy day and it was very windy. They were probably confused or something lol.

Galaeri

Sydney is honestly so much better. You get used to the spiders and there aren't even all that many as you guys think. Melbourne is too over crowded and is just dirty idk.

But Sydney has bankstown :ileycry:. Melbourne is much cleaner imho. Less lebos wannabe gangsters here.

Status
Not open for further replies.