Why I hate Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you mentally retarded or are you an illiterate f*ck?

I was talking about how successful Somali men are and how well they are doing, I never said talked about futo fool

don't worry factz no need to get angry.. we all know you dream about finding a hawiye women that fits your fetish requirement... I pray for you

Yes brother is your wife also from London? I’m sorry sxb it all makes sense now why your wife was an ex .
Actually that isn't true, also you need to realise that slander is a massive sin :farmajoyaab:
it makes sense how you only met s in london:dabcasar:
birds of a feather flock together:yacadiim:

why do somali girls act like their the epitome of pretty, when they look like freddy krueger behind all that make up.
Somali girls are the biggest degenerates in west and back home, they do nothin but run to jamaicans and white reverts who proceeds to call them " cheap and clean"

nacalaa hooyada siilka wasse.
Shut up and worry about your wife's stinky siil.

I would be married by now if I was 25 and I would have already accomplished my dream goal of getting dirty rich money. I just turned 23 couple months ago naaya. :O27GWRK:

You are 23 but you know every single Isaaq sub sub sub clan..beenta jooji..:gunsmiley:

Tf is wrong with u hoe. All of them are still Somali.

Somalia has tribes like Syria has tribes.. a southern Syrian from Damascus would rarely go to allepo or northern regions to get a wife..

yes we are all somali but we have tribes... stick to your people.

9AA7AEB5-84B0-41A6-BA98-8FD6B2B496AE.png

Status
Not open for further replies.