Why I hate Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Somalia has tribes like Syria has tribes.. a southern Syrian from Damascus would rarely go to allepo or northern regions to get a wife..

yes we are all somali but we have tribes... stick to your people.
You mean clans? Somali is an ethnic group/tribe made up by different clans with the same language, tradition and genetic background.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Y’all getting out of hand. All this hate can not be good for you. You got trash everywhere sis. Eventually you attract people who are a reflection of you.

The "trolling" is getting pathetic at this point. I think we should let them slander Somali men in peace, engaging their mindless drivel is the first mistake. :francis:

OmarAli

Tall, Brown-Skin Caucasian
Me with a Tyrone? The only time i'd interact with a Tyrone is if I was recruiting slaves.
:siilaanyosmile:
Stop lying nayaa we all know you love black men secretly like every Somali women I know u get those jungle fevers

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
It's not a fetish i like the girl she likes me. I've liked Somali girls in the past

If liking a woman from a different nation makes me insecure i'd rather be insecure then a pussy who doesn't try something new and bold

3A31969F-A1B0-44BD-84A6-9C5B10C8472E.jpeg

you guys think uk xalimos are bad :mjhaps: wait till you guys see some of the embarrassing, betafied cucks, sad excuses of men we have as faraxs:mjkkk: thank god for other faraxs :rejoice:

It's not a fetish i like the girl she likes me. I've liked Somali girls in the past

If liking a woman from a different nation makes me insecure i'd rather be insecure then a pussy who doesn't try something new and bold

don't get all defensive on me nigga.. keep your hairy women your kids will be a new post racial mixbreeds.. be proud of it.

Kids? i don't have kids and wont have any i assure you that

go to Egypt and walk with your wife in the streets.... you'll feel like a foreigner...
s like you are cucks,,,,, stealing women from men of other nations... theres around 80million Egyptians and like 10 million ethnic Somalis...

somali men are cucks.... you should be castrated.

Puffin Stuff

Is this sattire or are you actually openly stating your hatred for me on a online forum? if im a cuck for not agreeing with you and your views i'll gladly stay a cuck

Puffin Stuff

If you think im on this earth to reproduce you are wrong im fine with my name and bloodline running out it's actually a dire situation in a family with 3 girls and one boy

Status
Not open for further replies.