Why is divorce so common in the Somali community?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Yeaa
None wrong with it and it's Halaal
Really? Nigga really? Disgusting. You pee from there and you want to kiss her after she sticks her mouth in there? You tasting your own urine? Disguuuuuuuusting!

Gibiin-Udug

I don't do sexual stuff outside marriage, I sometimes don't pray but that is a line I wouldn't cross
Whats stopping your from praying?
You think not having sex is more important than Praying?

Qasaaro ba tahay!

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Two of my friends were getting head from this ugly black chick and they invited me but I declined.

I am a good human, I won't take advantage

:browtf:
Why would a straight nikka refuse a madax? Mise waa lagu soo hayaa like AJ?
coolio

waraabe

Your superior
Whats stopping your from praying?
You think not having sex is more important than Praying?

Qasaaro ba tahay!

No, it is something I am working on. but Zina is scary. I am not these cool kids that ku faana I have a condom in my wallet or I had sex with 10 different girls.

Gibiin-Udug

No, it is something I am working on. but Zina is scary. I am not these cool kids that ku faana I have a condom in my wallet or I had sex with 10 different girls.
The only thing they're having sex with is Ismahan. Never believe a guy who brags about sex. Real men don't brag about that. And they got the condom from the clinic. Every clinic in the U.S have condoms in there. Niggas take the condoms like stickers after their check up.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Really? Nigga really? Disgusting. You pee from there and you want to kiss her after she sticks her mouth in there? You tasting your own urine? Disguuuuuuuusting!
:comeon:
You do know when a man's hard urine is no where to be found, the semen takes over the tube thus no traces of urine.
Basic science

Gibiin-Udug

:comeon:
You do know when a man's hard urine is no where to be found, the semen takes over the tube thus no traces of urine.
Basic science
Still. Your stinky wee wee in her mouth and then you kiss her, you might as well give yourself head!

Ewwww.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I think the reason of divorce in general is what each wants out of the marriage?

lets say if two people are not on the same page and each has unspoken expectation/wants and needs, that is main reason of divorce. it's all about the person involved and nothing to do with the divorce itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.