Not open for further replies.

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
Daaaaang! Canuck has no mercy. :hemad:
@Ethiopia
200w.gif

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Lmao coming from a wrong clan will get you dragged on a daily basis let alone another ethnicity :icon lol:

Don't bullshit you atheist.

Being from the from the right religion gets you dragged on a daily basis. :tocry:I seen what your people have done to the religion board.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
all im asking is why non somalis keep flocking here instead of creating their own forum :ivers:

are you a ethiopian undercover agent :damedamn:

all im asking is why non somalis keep flocking here instead of creating their own forum :ivers:

are you a ethiopian undercover agent :damedamn:

This is the one million $question "why don't Ethiopians creat their own forum instead of begging us in Somali forums ?

I beg them not to, total disaster. It will muddy the waters, Somalia, Somali ba leh. This is a crime against humanity supporting SomaliGenocide.

Abdijohson wants and likes to humiliate the Somalis, so normally will bring and encourage anything that is anti Somali just to further humiliate us.

Abdijohson wants and likes to humiliate the Somalis, so normally will bring and encourage anything that is anti Somali just to further humiliate us.

How is having people of a different ethnic group contribute here humiliating to Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending