Why is it every time I post?....

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have 7 kids to one family.

Even if I wanted to, it's impossible

That's dropping ridiculously, even back home, the Oromo's and even the Madow/Bantu's/Raxanweyne are out breeding us, their numbers by average are above 7, I see them with anywhere between 10-14 kids.

Our Xalimo's are not as fertile as they used to be, the situation is even worse in the west, only NFD Kenya Somali's have still high birth rates, but not enough to offset this shift.

Factor in our consent warfare, famines and the highest infant mortality rate in the world and SomaliGenocide is on track, for the love of God, Somali Forum Somali ba leh, don't want the next generation confused about their identity.

Plus the forum is called somalispot not habashis spot or east Africa spot. I am sure that Somalis would not join habashispot or east Africa spot.
Something else I noticed that Eritreans and Sudanese don't come and beg Somalis in our forums unlike these raw meat eaters who seek our validation day and nights. The obsession is real.

That's dropping ridiculously, even back home, the Oromo's and even the Madow/Bantu's/Raxanweyne are out breeding us, their numbers by average are above 7, I see them with anywhere between 10-14 kids.

Our Xalimo's are not as fertile as they used to be, the situation is even worse in the west, only NFD Kenya Somali's have still high birth rates, but not enough to offset this shift.

Factor in our consent warfare, famines and the highest infant mortality rate in the world and SomaliGenocide is on track, for the love of God, Somali Forum Somali ba leh, don't want to next generation confused about our identity.

All other Somali forums have foreign members and guests.

How is having people of a different ethnic group contribute here humiliating to Somalis?

It's not. And about her 'anti-Somali' comment, please try and find one post I've made that is anti-Somali, unless I was retaliating to someone, you won't find any:mjlol:.

+If Somalispot is just for Somali's, she can gtfo wherever she's living currently :kodaksmiley::manny:.

Case closed:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending