Why is kissing and hugging taboo with Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I'm as liberal as it gets and I don't mind PDA but I ain't doing in front of Somalis because they are judgemental. Holding hands and hugs is fine but French kissing my lady in front of Somalis though :lol:

Why care what other Somalis think? If you wanna do it, and it's not harmful or illegal than do it. People especially Somalis should implement a 'I don't give a f*ck' type of mentality. I've walked around in miniskirts and mini shorts in front of Somali wadads and niqabis, I've seen their strange looks and I've even called them Al shabab sympathizers and fobs straight to their faces.

waryaa I would never marry someone else than a Somali. I'm gonna be with a man who's ancestors were noble Somali Nomads. :2tjlv3e::dzmxmmb:
But Somali men aren't known for being romantic and affectionate. Just like that video Mercury posted.

Would you ever consider marrying cadaan or other ajanabi men?

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Why care what other Somalis think? If you wanna do it, and it's not harmful or illegal than do it. People especially Somalis should implement a 'I don't give a f*ck' type of mentality. I've walked around in miniskirts and mini shorts in front of Somali wadads and niqabis, I've seen their strange looks and I've even called them Al shabab sympathizers and fobs straight to their faces.

I think I like you.

I need a woman like you in my life.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
But Somali men aren't known for being romantic and affectionate. Just like that video Mercury posted.

Would you ever consider marrying cadaan or other ajanabi men?

Honestly no.

As much as Somalis give me a headache I really love us. I can't imagine giving birth to children that won't look like me. And not every Somalis is the same. Hopefully there's one out there that's open minded and loves love. I hate Somalis view of relationships. We should be more affectionate and loving towards each other.

Honestly no.

As much as Somalis give me a headache I really love us. I can't imagine giving birth to children that won't look like me. And not every Somalis is the same. Hopefully there's one out there that's open minded and loves love. I hate Somalis view of relationships. We should be more affectionate and loving towards each other.

You can be affectionate and loving towards each other without displaying it to the whole world by jumping each others throats in broad daylight for all and sundry. You shouldn't shame Somalis who are more conservative than you are because you don't like being shamed for being so liberal.

Even at their most liberal, soomaalida afka iskama dhuuqi jirin jidka dhexdiisa. Dhaqan uma qabno.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You can be affectionate and loving towards each other without displaying it to the whole world by jumping each others throats in broad daylight for all and sundry. You shouldn't shame Somalis who are more conservative than you are because you don't like being shamed for being so liberal.

Even at their most liberal, soomaalida afka iskama dhuuqi jirin jidka dhexdiisa. Dhaqan uma qabno.

When did I shame them? I just said don't give a f*ck about their opinion. Different people have different ways of showing affection

Maybe you follow this Fatwa?

The Fatwa: Rashad Hassan Khalil: No Nudity for Sex

In 2007, the former dean of Islamic law at al-Azhar University in Cairo issued a fatwa that nudity during sexual intercourse invalidates a marriage between husband and wife.

When did I shame them? I just said don't give a f*ck about their opinion. Different people have different ways of showing affection

Maybe you follow this Fatwa?

The Fatwa: Rashad Hassan Khalil: No Nudity for Sex

In 2007, the former dean of Islamic law at al-Azhar University in Cairo issued a fatwa that nudity during sexual intercourse invalidates a marriage between husband and wife.

Why are you getting so heated?

Your whole post was shaming Somalis views on relationships which don't fit your liberal values.

I really don't see why you needed to post that fatwa. There's nothing in the Quran and Sunnah that supports it.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why are you getting so heated?

Your whole post was shaming Somalis views on relationships which don't fit your liberal values.

I really don't see why you needed to post that fatwa. There's nothing in the Quran and Sunnah that supports it.

Heated? I just asked you if you follow that fatwa. I didn't shame anyone. Stop being so emotional. LMAO.

Heated? I just asked you if you follow that fatwa. I didn't shame anyone. Stop being so emotional. LMAO.

Why would you ask me that? Nothing in my posts indicates I would follow such a fatwa. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm on the opposite extreme.

Yes, of course I'm the emotional one when you're resorting to posting irrelevant fatwas.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Why would you ask me that? Nothing in my posts indicates I would follow such a fatwa. Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I'm on the opposite extreme.

Yes, of course I'm the emotional one when you're resorting to posting irrelevant fatwas.

It's just a fatwa. Calm down. Stop being so emotional.

Status
Not open for further replies.