Why Somali men might be loosing out to other ethnicities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Yall are malnourished

No degrees.

Salafi warriors that live and breath anything Mosque related

No jobs

Can't hold a meaningful conversation regarding the world without screaming ILLUMINATI

Chat. Seriously? That shit is disguting

Qabil

Lives with hoyoo

Barrows aboos car.

Just judgmental

Boring. Fun for yall is going to McDonald.

I could go on.

Stop calling Somali girls that date better men

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Race traitors are daayus s. You're lucky though, we just call you /daayus/uurrto, What other communities do to race traitors, acid to the face. Shoot them in the face/throw them in the river. :lol:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Race traitors are daayus s. You're lucky though, we just call you /daayus/uurrto, What other communities do to race traitors, acid to the face. Shoot them in the face/throw them in the river. :lol:

Yall just seem weak when you do that. I don't condone interracial dating, I think it's wrong but I do notice the hypocrisy. Somali girls get called every name in the book while the men are praised.

You wanna slang that pussy to non-somalis? Go right ahead. We ain't missin or losing out on anything.

chill with the calcaal about somali men though. You sayin all that shyt as if to say its us that are pushing ya'll away, but you're a grown ass woman (i think) who is capable of making grown ass decisions (i also think). No one is forcing you to do shit. :westbrookwtf:

So please, shut the fukk up about somali men are this, somali men are that. You and whoever else wanna talk down on us.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
You wanna slang that pussy to non-somalis? Go right ahead. We ain't missin or losing out on anything.

chill with the calcaal about somali men though. You sayin all that shyt as if to say its us that are pushing ya'll away, but you're a grown ass woman (i think) who is capable of making grown ass decisions (i also think). No one is forcing you to do shit. :westbrookwtf:

So please, shut the fukk up about somali men are this, somali men are that. You and whichever other broads wanna talk down on us.

Somali men are pathetic skinny monkeys. Now go cry in a corner. My loyalty is with the women. After all it was yall fuckers that ruined our country. You are all a disgrace, you have nothing to show for the world. Every other man from every other ethnicity has something yall got skinny legs and a disgusting mouth yall use to talk trash about us. f*ck yall.

Yall are malnourished

No degrees.

Salafi warriors that live and breath anything Mosque related

No jobs

Can't hold a meaningful conversation regarding the world without screaming ILLUMINATI

Chat. Seriously? That shit is disguting

Qabil

Lives with hoyoo

Barrows aboos car.

Just judgmental

Boring. Fun for yall is going to McDonald.

I could go on.

Stop calling Somali girls that date better men
Yet, you're the one making this thread. Your attention-seeking behavior is dully noted. You're in your mid 30's I am assuming and has never been married. Does that say a lot about YOU or the Somali men that never noticed you? :lol:

Somali men are pathetic skinny monkeys. Now go cry in a corner. My loyalty is with the women. After all it was yall fuckers that ruined our country. You are all a disgrace, you have nothing to show for the world. Every other man from every other ethnicity has something yall got skinny legs and a disgusting mouth yall use to talk trash about us. f*ck yall.

am i supposed to take offense to that? :ayaanswag:

like i said, you wanna slang your pussy out to non-somalis? go ahead. No one gives a flyin fukk nor will anyone shed a tear. :heh:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Yall just seem weak when you do that. I don't condone interracial dating, I think it's wrong but I do notice the hypocrisy. Somali girls get called every name in the book while the men are praised.

Is simple because you're dumar, when you get with thyrone or ex caucasian convert you pollute the noble Somali blood, with dagaax & ex convert blood, thus, contribute to ending Somali race. Contrast to males who no matter who they get with ensure the existence of Somali race. :zhqjlmx::lol:

P.S. if you don't condone interracial dating stop defending dayuus traitors:draketf:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Lol, the female lion is in new territory. In the last fortnight, she has lost her cubs and now her loyalty towards her mate. Nomad lions encircle the pride and instead of defending her mate and pride, the female lion slangs that pussy to the nomad lions.

Ileen wuxu waa iska animals at the end of the day

:dead:

Pretentious apes

:dead:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Yet, you're the one making this thread. Your attention-seeking behavior is dully noted. You're in your mid 30's I am assuming and has never been married. Does that say a lot about YOU or the Somali men that never noticed you? :lol:

No I'm 22 and not intersted. How does it feel that Somali women rather marry Jamicans than farax??

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Is simple because you're dumar, when you get with thyrone or ex caucasian convert you pollute the noble Somali blood, with dagaax & ex convert blood, thus, contribute to ending Somali race. Contrast to males who no matter who they get with ensure the existence of Somali race. :zhqjlmx::lol:

P.S. if you don't condone interracial dating stop defending dayuus traitors:draketf:

Somali men polluted our genes the minuet yall were born. Fucking disgusting. Yall are shameful. . Somali history is tainted by Somali men and their stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts