Why Somali men might be loosing out to other ethnicities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would your father be ok with you marrying Abu Tyrone ?

Would your mother throw you a wedding party if she knew that you fucked with him ?

Would your brother take care of the little mini-Tyrones once the ex-gangster pops and drops you ?

I've changed. I'm just pro Somali women and f*ck Somali men now. If Somali men didn't exist Somalia would be better but unfortunately for us yall still breathe.

lol @ thinking Somali women are any less tribalistic and shortsighted than their male counterparts. The biggest myth out there is that women are more empathetic and conciliatory than men. The Jubba and Shabelle rivers would turn red with blood if we let xaliimos run Somalia.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
tfw yaxye and moorif be lit af at sade weddings when they cut up the buranbur

Sade udheel sade udheel ululululululu

:chrisfreshhah:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Would your father be ok with you marrying Abu Tyrone ?

Would your mother throw you a wedding party if she knew that you fucked with him ?

Would your brother take care of the little mini-Tyrones once the ex-gangster pops and drops you ?

why do you care so much? f*ck off.

Is simple because you're dumar, when you get with thyrone or ex caucasian convert you pollute the noble Somali blood, with dagaax & ex convert blood, thus, contribute to ending Somali race. Contrast to males who no matter who they get with ensure the existence of Somali race. :zhqjlmx::lol:

P.S. if you don't condone interracial dating stop defending dayuus traitors:draketf:
Breh Somali genes ain't tough for shit, if we marry outside then let it be with other Cushite

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Somali men polluted our genes the minuet yall were born. Fucking disgusting. Yall are shameful. . Somali history is tainted by Somali men and their stupidity.

Somali females are no exception.

Laakin, iska dirgaax!:diddyswag::drakekidding::gunsmiley:

Why at least with marrying a cushite you won't contribute to the extinction of Somalida i.e if the Somali was dominant

I do not want to detrail the thread may be other time explain it to you but for past 1000 years Somalis marry 1. Somali girl. 2. Yemen. 3. Indian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts