Why Somali men might be loosing out to other ethnicities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never heard of Somalis marrying Indians
Your cousin warsan who teaches in unversity at (Qatar)married last year from Hyderabad and not him only but I can give warsan families married from India. One of them female warsan Munia became second wife to Indian millionaire who his first wife tried to kill her and run to SL and to make short he bought house in Dubai with girl. Ask your parent she is Fatah Warsangali

Your cousin warsan who teaches in unversity at (Qatar)married last year from Hyderabad and not him only but I can give warsan families married from India. One of them female warsan Munia became second wife to Indian millionaire who his first wife tried to kill her and run to SL and to make short he bought house in Dubai with girl. Ask your parent she is Fatah Warsangali
Pretty informative i hate to ask my parents about qabil so I'll just take your words

Never heard of Somalis marrying Indians

Ask your family about small tribe which lives with warsan in sanaag. The originally of the tribe warsan lady married to Indian trade and they kept marrying warsan only. I would not spill bean but really ask about them.

Ask your family about small tribe which lives with warsan in sanaag. The originally of the tribe warsan lady married to Indian trade and they kept marrying warsan only. I would not spill bean but really ask about them.
I know Ugaayslabe

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Yall are malnourished

No degrees.

Salafi warriors that live and breath anything Mosque related

No jobs

Can't hold a meaningful conversation regarding the world without screaming ILLUMINATI

Chat. Seriously? That shit is disguting

Qabil

Lives with hoyoo

Barrows aboos car.

Just judgmental

Boring. Fun for yall is going to McDonald.

I could go on.

Stop calling Somali girls that date better men
If you hate Somali men so much just ignore them and go marry out. You make it sound like there you only option.

Last edited:

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
Through my experiences and interactions with somali women I have come to the conclusion that they are flawed, something is broken inside of them, they do not behave or think like normal people. brash, arrogant and stubborn these qualities are very unladylike.

Marry who ever you like, but i would like to say that there are Somali men that does not fit any of your points. You're just looking at the wrong places (the streets).

Bohol

VIP
Yh I am sure Tyrones here have "degrees" and "good jobs" .
drakekidding.png

soxw0h.jpg

1256ovs.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts