Why Somali SJW's aren't a threat. Exhibit A: Riya Jama

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love her art/photoshopping skills. Leave her alone.

12479342_1681885052025434_179838478_n.jpg

11428214_1459300244368804_2035092940_n.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I think if we had a conversation irl I'd uppercut her within minutes.

Unbearable.

VixR

Veritas
It just goes against the fire-breathing branding most ppl attribute to so-called SJWs.

If she fixes her teeth, she'll forego a lot of the cyber targeting she gets for it from lazy ppl. On the hand, there's something to be said about how she doesn't give it weight.

Zeus

STYLIN
:damn: if anyone remembers the thread I made with the abdijohnson account on the dating site. I messaged this girl.
didnt respond tho.:kodaksmiley:

What is your point with this thread? As far as I know, she is harmless and living her own life.
There is no need to be so shady.

Edit: and the rest of you hating ass children, could you be anymore Somali? Being a follower runs in the blood, I see.

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What is your point with this thread? As far as I know, she is harmless and living her own life.
There is no need to be so shady.

Edit: and the rest of you hating ass children, could you be anymore Somali? Being a follower runs in the blood, I see.

I thought the point of the thread was pretty obvious. Was my topic title not clear enough?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Whether she has mental illness or not, she's still ugly and is a try hard. This is the same who was going around on Twitter comparing Somali struggles with blacks. It serves her right when her black friend turned on her and said she's not black. When someone has an ugly soul their outer appearance turn ugly also. She looks like monkfish. :susp:

Status
Not open for further replies.