Why Somali SJW's aren't a threat. Exhibit A: Riya Jama

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Whether she has mental illness or not, she's still ugly and is a try hard. This is the same who was going around on Twitter comparing Somali struggles with blacks. It serves her right when her black friend turned on her and said she's not black. When someone has an ugly soul their outer appearance turn ugly also. She looks like monkfish. :susp:
Link me mate

I thought the point of the thread was pretty obvious. Was my topic title not clear enough?
You know exactly what I meant by that comment. I know you're not dense.
This thread is pretty mean spirited, care to explain why you all hate her so much? I don't think she is soooo bad and she only speaks for herself, not any of us.

I like her she seems sweet.

Horta what's with you lot :umwhat: you complain when girls are "loud" "obnoxious" and "ghetto" but then u go and whine again when it's the opposite :stopit: there's no pleasing folks
I love her art/photoshopping skills. Leave her alone.

12479342_1681885052025434_179838478_n.jpg

11428214_1459300244368804_2035092940_n.jpg

Stunning, does she have a page? I want to look up more of her stuff

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You know exactly what I meant by that comment. I know you're not dense.
This thread is pretty mean spirited, care to explain why you all hate her so much? I don't think she is soooo bad and she only speaks for herself, not any of us.

I thought it was interesting that she's constantly "dragging" people on Twitter but can't even hear her own voice. That was the point of my topic, nothing shady about it.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I like her she seems sweet.

Horta what's with you lot :umwhat: you complain when girls are "loud" "obnoxious" and "ghetto" but then u go and whine again when it's the opposite :stopit: there's no pleasing folks

She's all of things on Twitter and Facebook though. :ayaanswag:

Whether she has mental illness or not, she's still ugly and is a try hard. This is the same who was going around on Twitter comparing Somali struggles with blacks. It serves her right when her black friend turned on her and said she's not black. When someone has an ugly soul their outer appearance turn ugly also. She looks like monkfish. :susp:
:ohlord: You are sick. I think you might have a mental illness.

Not as sick as the cagdheer who wished genocide on majerteens, oh wait it was you.

Acting holier than thou now I see. FOH.
As if you or anyone here hasn't done that? I am past my qabyaalad days. Explain yourself? Why are you making fun of a mentally disturbed person?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
As if you or anyone here hasn't done that? I am past my qabyaalad days. Explain yourself? Why are you making fun of a mentally disturbed person?
So you finally admitted? You're still a qabiliste, save us your faux reformed fake ass posts. I'm not making fun of her, I stated the truth, she's ugly. Did I lie? And did I lie about your ass also? Go cry to your Ethiopian daddy. :camby:

So you finally admitted? You're still a qabiliste, save us your faux reformed fake ass posts. I'm not making fun of her, I stated the truth, she's ugly. Did I lie? And did I lie about your ass also? Go cry to your Ethiopian daddy. :camby:
:wtfdis: Don't be a neef. The difference is you still advocate for massacring innocent people because you think your shit doesn't stink.:camby:

Mentally ill people are off limits. Learn not to cross certain lines dhalaan raad wayn baad tahaye

Status
Not open for further replies.