Why Somaliland is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Look at Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan, Libya, Nigeria and even Somalia. In these nations, an uprising by savage beasts who misinterpret Islam so they can slaughter innocents have taken place. They control parts of the country (not so much anymore in Somalia but anyway, they are still there) and wreak havoc. Somaliland, despite being a fragile Muslim country/entity whom these savages just love to f*ck up, don't have any of these problems. It managed to stay calm and the people enjoy peace and quite unlike the unrest which takes place in the south. This little unrecognized country managed to free itself from terrorism, it's a democracy (Though Idgaf about democracy really, but eh). It doesn't need foreign troops in it's country. It doesn't mistreat it's people. People can walk around at night, unlike in Xamar where no one is outside at night. Self sufficient. And I can go on, perhaps some others will like to come up with some good shit I missed

I have been there a couple months ago, and the amount of construction sites there is amazing. In 10 years the place will be even more beautiful than it is now. You can hate on Somaliland as much as you want, but at least be grateful your fellow Somalis aren't being slaugthered by a bunch of traitor Somalis and khalijis who crossed the gulf of aden to rape and pillage (the same fate our Syrian brothers and sisters unfortunatly suffer from). The civil war also happened in a perfect time, way before extremism was cool which explains why Somaliland turned out the way it is now. Look at syria for example - the failed FSA project in Syria gets beat up by Al-qaeda and Daesh, our funding fathers didn't have any of these severe problems. Let's appreciate Somaliland

Flag_of_Somaliland.svg.png

Last edited:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
@Nin xun Trade is good for countries. Look at the Europeans, they slaughered each other in the 2 bloodiest war in human history, yet they cooperate today. I'm fine with Ethiopian trade - don't want Djibouti to have a monopoly on the port thingy, that's retarded

@Zak Jingo That's fine but still, go make your own thread

pretty sure Afghanstan, Syria, and Iraq were alot better than somaliland before the US tried to bring democracy bombs to them LOL

Last edited:
Egal_eeee0150.jpg

If it wasn't for this man Somaliland would suffer the same inter-clan warfare as Somalia. Illaahay ha u naxariisto Madaxweyne Maxamed Xaaji Ibraahim Cigaal.

Egal_eeee0150.jpg

If it wasn't for this man Somaliland would suffer the same inter-clan warfare as Somalia. Illaahay ha u naxariisto Madaxweyne Maxamed Xaaji Ibraahim Cigaal.

Isn't it ironic how the man you speak of (aun) was the 4th Prime Minister of Somalia. Men like him are hopping around the country with a qabiil backpack just to maintain their power.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
pretty sure Afghanstan, Syria, and Iraq were alot better than somaliland before the US tried to bring democracy bombs to them LOL

:bell:
How you gonna compare a struggling country that went through a civil war, to countries who didn't even suffer a war yet? The reason why I brought those countries up was because they were fucked too, like Somalia was back then

Isn't it ironic how the man you speak of (aun) was the 4th Prime Minister of Somalia. Men like him are hopping around the country with a qabiil backpack just to maintain their power.

Last time I checked SYL was a multi clan political party. He obviously had to deal with qabyalad just like your beloved Siad Barre. Egal was even in favor of eventually uniting but Somalia was too busy fighting to get their shit together.

Last time I checked SYL was a multi clan political party. He obviously had to deal with qabyalad just like your beloved Siad Barre. Egal was even in favor of eventually uniting but Somalia was too busy fighting to get their shit together.

How can one fight for unity whilst drunk?

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Iraq and syria didnt have terrorist yet they good freedom rain :chrisfreshhah: work on my comprehension? :mjlol: did i hurt your qabil feelings?

...You obviously have no idea how world politics work. Iraq under Saddam was one of America's many dogs. Saddam was an idiot who thought he was granted permission to invade Kuwait. He invaded Kuwait which angered America. America fucked Iraq up = 1st Gulf war. Saddam was no longer America's dog. 9/11 happened. Good excuse to off Saddam. Iraq was fucked again, this time it got ultra fucked. Shias now rules the country which America didn't like, but they have talked about bringing freedom and democracy so they didn't have a choice. Shia Iraq now dog of Iran.

syria. Dog of Russia and Iran = enemy of America. Civil war in Syria = America will help their enemy.

Somaliland. Irrelevant African 3rd world country hell hole. If Somaliland becomes best buds with Russia and threatens Djibouti, then we might get some democracy

Status
Not open for further replies.