Why Somaliland is amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can one fight for unity whilst drunk?

I don't know you tell me.

quote-when-i-leave-somalia-i-will-leave-buildings-but-not-people-siad-barre-141-71-01.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
I don't look up to Siad Barre (aun) and I disagree with some of the policies he made. But that quote was fabricated, strange how that's the only formal quote in English you can find of him.

Aun to siyaad barre but insult the other dead.

Get out of here with your qabyaalad

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
@Khathead where you there recently?
November - December. It's just all these sad news coming out from Aghanistan, Pakistan etc. that made me realize how special Somaliland is. It's an obvious target - alone, poor, no allies, no strong army, neighbor across the ocean is going through a civil war. But yet no Daesh or Al-Qaeda here

Look at Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan, Libya, Nigeria and even Somalia. In these nations, an uprising by savage beasts who misinterpret Islam so they can slaughter innocents have taken place. They control parts of the country (not so much anymore in Somalia but anyway, they are still there) and wreak havoc. Somaliland, despite being a fragile Muslim country/entity whom these savages just love to f*ck up, don't have any of these problems. It managed to stay calm and the people enjoy peace and quite unlike the unrest which takes place in the south. This little unrecognized country managed to free itself from terrorism, it's a democracy (Though Idgaf about democracy really, but eh). It doesn't need foreign troops in it's country. It doesn't mistreat it's people. People can walk around at night, unlike in Xamar where no one is outside at night. Self sufficient. And I can go on, perhaps some others will like to come up with some good shit I missed

I have been there a couple months ago, and the amount of construction sites there is amazing. In 10 years the place will be even more beautiful than it is now. You can hate on Somaliland as much as you want, but at least be grateful your fellow Somalis aren't being slaugthered by a bunch of traitor Somalis and khalijis who crossed the gulf of aden to rape and pillage (the same fate our Syrian brothers and sisters unfortunatly suffer from). The civil war also happened in a perfect time, way before extremism was cool which explains why Somaliland turned out the way it is now. Look at syria for example - the failed FSA project in Syria gets beat up by Al-qaeda and Daesh, our funding fathers didn't have any of these severe problems. Let's appreciate Somaliland

View attachment 5407[/Q
November - December. It's just all these sad news coming out from Aghanistan, Pakistan etc. that made me realize how special Somaliland is. It's an obvious target - alone, poor, no allies, no strong army, neighbor across the ocean is going through a civil war. But yet no Daesh or Al-Qaeda here[/QUOTE

SL government was killing your people the Warsangali tribe in sanaag 2 weeks ago. Away from that, there are not jobs, healthcare, youth running away, corruption.

Masha'allah Its great that Somaliland is doing good for themselves from what I see. All the somalilanders I've met are nice and smart people.
When Xamar and the South get their problems sorted and has a strong leadership a formal union can be discussed.

image.jpeg

Look at Syria, Afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan, Libya, Nigeria and even Somalia. In these nations, an uprising by savage beasts who misinterpret Islam so they can slaughter innocents have taken place. They control parts of the country (not so much anymore in Somalia but anyway, they are still there) and wreak havoc. Somaliland, despite being a fragile Muslim country/entity whom these savages just love to f*ck up, don't have any of these problems. It managed to stay calm and the people enjoy peace and quite unlike the unrest which takes place in the south. This little unrecognized country managed to free itself from terrorism, it's a democracy (Though Idgaf about democracy really, but eh). It doesn't need foreign troops in it's country. It doesn't mistreat it's people. People can walk around at night, unlike in Xamar where no one is outside at night. Self sufficient. And I can go on, perhaps some others will like to come up with some good shit I missed

I have been there a couple months ago, and the amount of construction sites there is amazing. In 10 years the place will be even more beautiful than it is now. You can hate on Somaliland as much as you want, but at least be grateful your fellow Somalis aren't being slaugthered by a bunch of traitor Somalis and khalijis who crossed the gulf of aden to rape and pillage (the same fate our Syrian brothers and sisters unfortunatly suffer from). The civil war also happened in a perfect time, way before extremism was cool which explains why Somaliland turned out the way it is now. Look at syria for example - the failed FSA project in Syria gets beat up by Al-qaeda and Daesh, our funding fathers didn't have any of these severe problems. Let's appreciate Somaliland

View attachment 5407

They are killing the Warsanageli.
http://www.garoweonline.com/en/news...nd-somaliland-forces-clash-in-sanaag-5-killed

Alle ha dhawro Somaliland. I remember during riyaale time they were getting by with a gdp of 30-40 mill. It's unbelievable and admirable they can function peacefully against all odds. But as ilaahi said "if you're grateful I will increase(your rizq)"

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
This is embarrassing, imagine if a Nonsomali was reading this and saw most of your comments.
You don't see Chicago people dissing Minnesotans, you don't see NY folks dissing Connecticut residents. Lets all appreciate each other, at the end of the day, we are all Muslim and Somali. Let's learn to love our differences and embrace each other. We are all one. We are Somali. Much love to Puntland, Somaliland, Jubbaland, and South Somalia

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.