Why the Hijab should be banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Culturally did somali women not cover their heads after marriage? (Shaash) are you against that too ?
I will pretty much back the shaash and guntiino over burka and the towel on the head any day.. besides you said yourself women covered for cultural reasons ie to show marital status

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Why would non Muslims have to wear hijab? I thought Umar (RA) didn't allow them to dress like Muslims. The state shouldn't police what women should wear, as long you're not naked or something.

@TheMadMullah no one will even listen to your stupid ideologies. Somalia is 99.98% Muslims and we will never become secular.

One of the advantage of civil war of somalia is people became more religious.

@TheMadMullah no one will even listen to your stupid ideologies. Somalia is 99.98% Muslims and we will never become secular.

One of the advantage of civil war of somalia is people became more religious.
Not long ago Somalia was very secular and now they are not religious by choice but they are forced by the circumstances.. you don't believe me just look at how Somalis behave in the west qamri, promiscuity, unmodest dress code and many more. So if Security improves and secularity returns Somalis will not be wearing burkas believe me:lolbron:

Not long ago Somalia was very secular and now they are not religious by choice but they are forced by the circumstances.. you don't believe me just look at how Somalis behave in the west qamri, promiscuity, unmodest dress code and many more. So if Security improves and secularity returns Somalis will not be wearing burkas believe me:lolbron:

Those are young generations who are trying to fit in with the westerns.

Of course there will be always a non religious but majority are religious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts