Woman only market opens in Afghanistan

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Chinese woman flirts with Taliban soldiers as they enjoy their time. Look how comfy they are, this is the same country they want us to believe is “hell on earth” for women

TekNiKo

VIP
@Bundasliga

You’re down bad, imagine @ing a man that lives in Somalia and has a maid and lives in a city in which having a maid is the norm for him? How about you start calling him and his wife a witch since maids in Somalia are only even £50 a month yes! Oh my bad, it’s even less it’s $50 a month! At least mine gets paid hourly and is near enough the UK hourly cleaners rate. Looks like your friend and his wife are the real witches.I cant come for them since my whole family back home have maids 🤷🏽‍♀️

Like I said you cannot drag me, I’ll always out maneuver you since you lack any form of real critical thinking in your takes. The fact that a man who thinks banning education or professional jobs for women is even talking about exploitation is incredibly funny to witness. Are you too dense to see that in third world patriarchal societies, cleaning and maid work is literally one of the few options left for poorer women or women who loose their mahrams? If you truly care about women not being exploited, why would you champion laws that disallow women into entering clean better paid professions?!

This is what happens when someone doesn’t THINK. A lack of education and reading results to your silly takes and it’s evident you’ve been fooled by people like DH who has a Harvard graduate wife who also has cleaners and charges people for her stupid counciling and you’re what? Stuck in a council estate. The tragedy of it. You young fools get exploited by these trad larpers.

All I ask is for you lot is to add two and two together and think logically

Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter
Leave my wife out of your dirty posts, you truly are pathetic. She did nothing for you to call her a witch, Ive reported this post.

Leave my wife out of your dirty posts, you truly are pathetic. She did nothing for you to call her a witch, Ive reported this post.
You’re the same man that lied about me and said that I’m with a madow. I should have reported you then.

My point wasn’t to literally call her a witch. I wasn’t coming for her, talk to your friend Bangalasia who thinks everyone with a maid is a witch. Don't shoot the messager.

I have no issues with your wife.

TekNiKo

VIP
You’re the same man that lied about me and said that I’m with a madow. I should have reported you then.

My point wasn’t to literally call her a witch. I wasn’t coming for her, talk to your friend Bangalasia who thinks everyone with a maid is a witch. Don't shoot the messager.

I have no issues with your wife.
Oh please the shade was clear for everyone to see, it wasnt me who found your married to a madow but @gerigoor who left this forum! You are a shameful liar.

Oh please the shade was clear for everyone to see, it wasnt me who found your married to a madow but @gerigoor who left this forum! You are a shameful liar.
You’re the shameless liar not me. If I was married to a madow I’d say it. Why do you think I care about your lots opinion? Gerigoori lied about me because I used to debate him, the same way you’re a lying now.

As for your wife, I even said I can’t come for you lot for having maids since all my family back home have one. If she’s a witch then so is everyone in my family.

You should know if I wanted to fully shade you and your wife in that way, I’d have done it with my chest, but that actually wasn’t my intention, I admit it was poorly worded but it wasn’t my intention.

Trending