Woman only market opens in Afghanistan

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Why are you blaming women for men’s mental health?!?!How is the aid that men who suffer from depression being sucked by women you do know what the aid is right?We are allowed to think about basic human rights of Afghan women being taken away.
I'm blaming them in a way that you blame us. And frankly, if the aid that goes to boost how women feel about themselves was put to educate people that men have feelings as well, trust me, alot of men would be alive today.

Feel sorry for Afghan women, but don't gather a view in your mind as a result that woman just have it harder

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Talking to some dickheads about football.
Or maybe moving peices of plastic together so flashes of animated light appear on a rectangular object, yea that shit will make me so happy, I'll miss my teenage hood 😔

LIES ITS ALL LIES, NOTHING YOU DO MATTERS

I'd rather enjoy my life winning thank you.
Get on thay grind my nigga me n u. Just came home from Arms and Shoulders

Mashallah! I thought women werent allowed to speak in public? Seems like that was fake Western propaganda as always.. Kudos to no iqtilaad in the Emirate
You nitwit.

Because one thing is true does not disprove the other.

There may women only spaces in Afghanistan, but in the general parts of Afghanistan, which are the most parts, women are essentially chattel.

Trending