WOMEN OF SOMALISPOT COME IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
how would you feel if your husband marries another young women back home when you are both old and have raised kids and had a long life together.I'm asking this because many odeys do this and i would like to get a women's perspective of the situation .This feels like a juicy thread less get it

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
You don't need her permission. You just tell her this is how it is and do it. If she has your balls in your purse just do it on the downlow and hope she doesn't find out.

Some of us Faraaxs just want to start our own tribe.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
I disagree with it because most of the women have their own agenda when it comes to marrying older men in Somalia. While I'm not a female, I wouldn't want to put my family in jeopardy by marrying another woman who just wants to create divide amongst my offspring and wants my visa. Also if I marry only one woman then my kids will share my inheritance without a major struggle but with half-siblings there will be huge arguments over who loved who more and the wifes will get in it and so on. I preferably will stay away from one laakin I'm not telling anyone to.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
You don't need her permission. You just tell her this is how it is and do it. If she has your balls in your purse just do it on the downlow and hope she doesn't find out.

Some of us Faraaxs just want to start our own tribe.
Mate that all seems fine and dandy laakin i would like to know how the women i have spent the bulk of my life with feels.

Galaeri

Mate that all seems fine and dandy laakin i would like to know how the women i have spent the bulk of my life with feels.

They should respect the game. :birdman:

hopefully this thread will go platinum. I am curious to see the responses.

My abo recently did this. Went back to Somalia to go visit his dying hoyo. 1 month into his trip my hoyo calls me and my sisters privately into her room and tells us while crying how abo married another woman. I've been to Somalia before and I'm familiar with the culture, so I had some understanding where he was coming from. My dhaqan ceelis siblings thought this was the ultimate betrayal and it ruined our household. We used to be a really nice loving family but everything collapsed since. This thread really has me in the feels right now

Galaeri

My abo recently did this. Went back to Somalia to go visit his dying hoyo. 1 month into his trip my hoyo calls me and my sisters privately into her room and tells us while crying how abo married another woman. I've been to Somalia before and I'm familiar with the culture, so I had some understanding where he was coming from. My dhaqan ceelis siblings thought this was the ultimate betrayal and it ruined our household. We used to be a really nice loving family but everything collapsed since. This thread really has me in the feels right now

I hope you trolling.

:meleshame:I know you probably trolling but man you got man feeling sad. Look at my previous comments. :meleshame:

Say wallahi and I will apologise. :meleshame:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
If you're gonna do it, you should at least give her the courtesy of telling her up front before you get married. Spending decades together and then straight up just marrying another, younger girl behind her back is snake like.

Galaeri

How would you feel if you're wife cheated on you? :kodaksmiley:

It's not the same, you know that.

dont-ask-me-what-are-we-you-my-girl-and-7214070.png

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
man i'm feeling sad now,are all your siblings grown at least

Galaeri

If you're gonna do it, you should at least give her the courtesy of telling her up front before you get married. Spending decades together and then straight up just marrying another, younger girl behind her back is snake like.

You tell that she is the most beautiful one and then stab her in the back :damn:

It's not the same, you know that.

dont-ask-me-what-are-we-you-my-girl-and-7214070.png

That's not what I'm asking sxb. OP wanted to know what woman would feel if they were cheated on. It's hardly a difficult question... Just imagine yourself in their shoes and there :drakewtf:

Y'know humans are capable of emotions right? men aren't as emotionally stunted as u lot think. :draketf:

I hope you trolling.

:meleshame:I know you probably trolling but man you got man feeling sad. Look at my previous comments. :meleshame:

Say wallahi and I will apologise. :meleshame:

Why would I troll about this inadeer. It's a common martial issue within thr somali community tho. I'm sure many forumers have gone through a similar experience. This guy was my step dad, my real dad left my hoyo on worse terms. That's just life man. You have to make sure you don't repeat the same mistakes, take this as a learning experience and move on. Inshallah I'm gonna be a good dad.

Galaeri

Why would I troll about this inadeer. It's a common martial issue within thr somali community tho. I'm sure many forumers have gone through a similar experience. This guy was my step dad, my real dad left my hoyo on worse terms. That's just life man. You have to make sure you don't repeat the same mistakes, take this as a learning experience and mover on. Inshallah I'm gonna be a good dad.

Marrying 2 women is not for everyone. You need 2 houses and 3 cars for your families, you have to treat both the same. How is a an average going to afford that?

IA.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Niggas who only pray at Eid and haven't fasted since 1995 will marry a 2nd woman and say "but muh religion" when called out on it.

Last edited:
Marrying 2 women is not for everyone. You need 2 houses and 3 cars for your families, you have to treat both the same. How is a an average going to afford that?

IA.

Well I mean the biggest contributing reason why Somali dad's marry a 2nd wife back home is because of how cheap it is to support a family over there. 300-400 USD a month and the 2nd wife can live very comfortably.

Galaeri

Well I mean the biggest contributing reason why Somali dad's marry a 2nd wife back home is because of how cheap it is to support a family over there. 300-400 USD a month and the 2nd wife can live very comfortably.

It's not good enough if they gonna have kids. They are disadvantaged compared to the others.

waraabe

Your superior
Allow marrying more then one. One is more then enough plus I think that it is sexist :manny:

My family would never allow that shit :ahh:

Status
Not open for further replies.