WOMEN OF SOMALISPOT COME IN

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not good enough if they gonna have kids. They are disadvantaged compared to the others.

It's just a dhaqan thing abti. You been back home, you know how it goes. It's hard for us to comprehend all of this under our Western and modern perspective. You're right tho, it really isn't fair to the other kids in somalia. It probably causes alot of friction and weird family dynamics between the sets of siblings.

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Bro this topic is so over discussed that even Zak Salad made a video about it ffs.

The nigga in the background pretending to take out his dole money, smh British s.

Bro this topic is so over discussed that even Zak Salad made a video about it.

:lol: Isn't that what we do here, regurgitate the same topics. I'd rather talk about this than selling xalimos for a apple, or why we are supposed to hate bantus because we have superior type 8c hair, or haplogroups.

So everyone agrees that marrying more than one wife is the norm at home? In somalia that is :cosbyhmm:
:lol: Isn't that what we do here, regurgitate the same topics. I'd rather talk about this than selling xalimos for a apple, or why we are supposed to hate bantus because we have superior type 8c hair, or haplogroups.

8c hair :deadrose:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
So everyone agrees that marrying more than one wife is the norm at home? In somalia that is :cosbyhmm:

Even in Somalia its kinda uncommon but not unheard of. When I went to Somalia it was seen as a bit backward and uneconomical for those in the cities but more prevalent amongst older countrysiders.

I only met two families that had more than one wife, its the norm that the kids have to grow up before the father marries again.

Even in Somalia its kinda uncommon but not unheard of. When I went to Somalia it was seen as a bit backward and uneconomical for those in the cities but more prevalent amongst older countrysiders.

I only met two families that had more than one wife, its the norm that the kids have to grow up before the father marries again.

Yeah it really does seem backwards and uneconomical. Especially in somalia where most can barely afford food

this shit is making me reconsider my future marital aspirations f*ck.

In what way?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Yeah it really does seem backwards and uneconomical. Especially in somalia where most can barely afford food

In what way?
i never thought there would be real repercussions if i decided to marry a second wife.I always thought if my kids were grown and my wife is semi-okay with it then what's stopping me

i never thought there would be real repercussions if i decided to marry a second wife.I always thought if my kids were grown and my wife is semi-okay with it then what's stopping me

Really? Even if your own father did it?
I'd lose all respect for my dad if he left my mum to go marry a younger woman. It wouldn't matter if my siblings and I were grown. She was with him thru thick and thin, casting her aside for superficial reasons is cold blooded. :kanyeshrug:He wouldn't be my aabo anymore tbh

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
My abo recently did this. Went back to Somalia to go visit his dying hoyo. 1 month into his trip my hoyo calls me and my sisters privately into her room and tells us while crying how abo married another woman. I've been to Somalia before and I'm familiar with the culture, so I had some understanding where he was coming from. My dhaqan ceelis siblings thought this was the ultimate betrayal and it ruined our household. We used to be a really nice loving family but everything collapsed since. This thread really has me in the feels right now
Lool

Me and my brothers supported my dad :damn:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I'd lose all respect for my dad if he left my mum to go marry a younger woman. It wouldn't matter if my siblings and I were grown. She was with him thru thick and thin, casting her aside for superficial reasons is cold blooded. :kanyeshrug:He wouldn't be my aabo anymore tbh

NGL, I would be so happy if I found out I had more siblings. Dw I am not short for siblings or anything, it's just 'the more the merrier'.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
tbh i couldnt care less if my father married again ,he raised and took care of me all my life ,disregarding all of that just because he wanted to fulfill a right god gave to him is pretty foolish

tbh i couldnt care less if my father married again ,he raised and took care of me all my life ,disregarding all of that just because he wanted to fulfill a right god gave to him is pretty foolish

That makes me sad, what about your mum? Do you think she'd accept it? And if she didn't would u respect her feelings?

NGL, I would be so happy if I found out I had more siblings. Dw I am not short for siblings or anything, it's just 'the more the merrier'.

I would refuse to aknowledge them tbh peak pettiness :zhqjlmx:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
[QUOTE="dhegdheer, post: 401437, member: 1695"] That makes me sad, what about your mum? Do you think she'd accept it? And if she didn't would u respect her feelings?[/QUOTE]

of course i would respect her feelings,at the end of the day it's between them,i would acknowledge my mothers anger and accept it as her right laakin that dosent mean i have to bestow animosity towards my father.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
That makes me sad, what about your mum? Do you think she'd accept it? And if she didn't would u respect her feelings?

I would refuse to aknowledge them tbh peak pettiness :zhqjlmx:

Naclaa how can you just abandon your full 100% siblings. I would embrace them, even sponsor them here.

:childplease: Family is sacred.

Naclaa they are your full relatives. They have your qabiil :kodaksmiley:

:susp:Don't tell me you have renounced qabiil aswell?

What does us sharing a qabil have to do with anything? Does that mean I'm related to everyone who i share a qabil with lol

so you would just abandon them even though they are your siblings and you share the same blood,wallahi this is something else mate

Lol i was joking but ok.

Funny how you don't see anything wrong w the topic at hand yet this is the straw that broke the camels back for you. I'm not exactly wrong when I call them my half siblings, that's what they would be if they existed :zhqjlmx:

Status
Not open for further replies.