WOMEN OF SOMALISPOT COME IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
What does us sharing a qabil have to do with anything? Does that mean I'm related to everyone who i share a qabil with lol

Lol i was joking but ok.

Funny how you don't see anything wrong w the topic at hand yet this is the straw that broke the camels back for you. I'm not exactly wrong when I call them my half siblings, that's what they would be if they existed :zhqjlmx:

They are full if they are your fathers kids. If they are your mothers they are half but you should never ever say that. You family is always family.

If they your fathers you share a clan even. The relation is even more sacred.

:childplease: Family is sacred.

I think ppl are abusing this whole 'God gave me the right to marry more than one woman'. Yes, God did give you the right but only if you can fulfill the conditions attached to plural marriage.

Also, women have the right to not put up with it. Especially if he goes and marries behind ur back. That is straight up disrespect and deceitful and no women should play second wife. I understand in Islam the man does not need permission from the first wife, but she has the right to know. A good compassionate man would not go behind his wife and hide this from her.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I think ppl are abusing this whole 'God gave me the right to marry more than one woman'. Yes, God did give you the right but only if you can fulfill the conditions attached to plural marriage.

Also, women have the right to not put up with it. Especially if he goes and marries behind ur back. That is straight up disrespect and deceitful and no women should play second wife. I understand in Islam the man does not need permission from the first wife, but she has the right to know. A good compassionate man would not go behind his wife and hide this from her.
many men do it's a sad reality.Assuming that you are a female how would you feel if your husband was upfront about it and your kids were grown and successful laakin he was adamant on marrying a second wife.

They're not my full sibling, they're half

Aabo should've taught of that beforehand t b h :win:

Lmao you tryna be savage, but I'd garuntee you'd probably be nice and polite if you ever had to meet them in person. To be fair I thought I'd be beefing with my half siblings from my dad's side but they were all good peoples. That's when I realized they have absolutely nothing to do with all the family politics, all of us are just caught up in the middle. So they don't deserve the hate. That's how I look at it now

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Lmao you tryna be savage, but I'd garuntee you'd probably be nice and polite if you ever had to meet them in person. To be fair I thought I'd be beefing with my half siblings from my dad's side but they were all good peoples. That's when I realized they have absolutely nothing to do with all the family politics, all of us are just caught up in the middle. So they don't deserve the hate. That's how I look at it now
good man

They are full if they are your fathers kids. If they are your mothers they are half but you should never ever say that. You family is always family.

If they your fathers you share a clan even. The relation is even more sacred.

:childplease: Family is sacred.

Whaaaat??? That doesn't make sense lmao in fact I'd consider my mothers children full siblings before my dads. We shared a womb and mothers are generally the ones responsible for raising children. Having them around constantly would change the dynamics completely.

Somalis take Patrilineality too far. :kodaksmiley: It's doesn't change the fact that both children regardless of which parents they came from only share half my genetics

Both my mum and dad are from the same clan anyway so it doesn't matter :comeon:
Qabiil is dumb

VixR

Veritas
1) Pretty sure it would shatter the family. From little I've seen, it's worse than divorce. My parents have divorced b4. and we have a blended family on my fathers side we all met as half-siblings that are much older than us, their mother remarried and all. No conflict as far as I know, and calls are exchanged, but if I speak for my sibs, we do not consider them my "real" siblings. Anything that wasn't born of my mother's womb is not my sibling as far as I'm concerned.

2) I am my mother's daughter

3) I would never accept this for myself much less for my mother

4) The Somali fashion is to simply walk out on the first family while still being "married", and men rarely ever act as fathers to children outside their immediate dwelling.

5) This seems to be a pothole of dealing with Somali men. I've seen it happen to three families.

Yeah I'd be nice to the children, they're innocent and haven't done anything wrong. I probably wouldnt even hate the second wife

I would be angry at my dad tho :manny:

Galaeri

Whaaaat??? That doesn't make sense lmao in fact I'd consider my mothers children full siblings before my dads. We shared a womb and mothers are generally the ones responsible for raising children. Having them around constantly would change the dynamics completely.

Somalis take Patrilineality too far. :kodaksmiley: It's doesn't change the fact that both children regardless of which parents they came from only share half my genetics

Both my mum and dad are from the same clan anyway so it doesn't matter :comeon:
Qabiil is dumb

Ofcourse. I was wrong for not looking at it through an anti-faraax lens. :pachah1:

You would choose your mums kids over your fathers? Man they all the same, they all family. I would embrace those niggas even if they full Darood or Qaldaans.

They my modafokin nikkas :westbrookswag: They all reer HashiBarre

but if I speak for my sibs, we do not consider them my "real" siblings. Anything that wasn't born of my mother's womb is not my sibling as far as I'm concerned.

It's unfortunate you see it that way. Do you think you look at it that way because , like you stated, you are your mother's daughter?

Edo Nene

SUGAR breasts
how would you feel if your husband marries another young women back home when you are both old and have raised kids and had a long life together.I'm asking this because many odeys do this and i would like to get a women's perspective of the situation .This feels like a juicy thread less get it
Divorce his ass, get myself younger and more handsome husband from Malaysia.

VixR

Veritas
It's unfortunate you see it that way. Do you think you look at it that way because , like you stated, you are your mother's daughter?
No, from what I see, it's the way it is. Half-siblings are "others". We are civil. I would consider them relatives at most. They're not my real siblings, my full siblings are.

Galaeri

1) Pretty sure it would shatter the family. From little I've seen, it's worse than divorce. My parents have divorced b4. and we have a blended family on my fathers side we all met as half-siblings that are much older than us, their mother remarried and all. No conflict as far as I know, and calls are exchanged, but if I speak for my sibs, we do not consider them my "real" siblings. Anything that wasn't born of my mother's womb is not my sibling as far as I'm concerned.

2) I am my mother's daughter

3) I would never accept this for myself much less for my mother

4) The Somali fashion is to simply walk out on the first family while still being "married", and men rarely ever act as fathers to children outside their immediate dwelling.

5) This seems to be a pothole of dealing with Somali men. I've seen it happen to three families.

No wonder you are gaal Somali h8ter. You are a child that has been through divorce.

This is why I hate divorce. Divorced families are broken families and the children are always disadvantaged. No wonder you lost the way.

VixR

Veritas
No wonder you are gaal Somali h8ter. You are a child that has been through divorce.

This is why I hate divorce. Divorced families are broken families and the children are always disadvantaged. No wonder you lost the way.
Lmfao. I haven't been through divorce, I was born of it and they all remarried. Come up with a different script.

As if polygamy doesn't break homes.

Ofcourse. I was wrong for not looking at it through an anti-faraax lens. :pachah1:

You would choose your mums kids over your fathers? Man they all the same, they all family. I would embrace those niggas even if they full Darood or Qaldaans.

They my modafokin nikkas :westbrookswag: They all reer HashiBarre

How is that anti faraax? I said it wouldn't make sense for them to be considered full because of their dad and half if they're from the mum.

Read again sxb. :ivers: All I'm saying is that the dynamics would change if you're around them 24/7 as opposed to only seing them oncw every couple of months.

It's like how i consider some cousins of mine to be my brothers and sisters rather than cousins. We practically grew up in the same house so:zhqjlmx:

No, from what I see, it's the way it is. Half-siblings are "others". We are civil. I would consider them relatives at most.

Lol how are they relatives when you share a entire parent with them. You guys all got at least 23 chromosomes from your abo for fucks sake. I understand if you never grew up with them, but to call them "others" or "relatives at most" in my opinion is kinda fucked up. But as long as all of you are civil with each other , that's good.

Why do ppl always dramatize divorces z3zrULC
Contrary to popular belief it's hardly the worst thing one can go thru on here. What about all the somali gaals who came from wholesome 2 ppl households? :icon lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.