WOMEN OF SOMALISPOT COME IN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Just allow it. Boys will boys. :lolbron:

Why shouldn't we be able to enjoy a quruxley when we reach the age of prehistoric fossils. Why be a buzzkill for?

Naclaa modern feminism.
If he wants a second wife he can have it, just far away from me. I want to have the last years of my life in peace.

Who will provide for the children he creates with the young wife from back home because we all know no one else will marry an old man? He better not expect my children to do it. They will get disowned if they even try it.

If he wants a second wife he can have it, just far away from me. I want to have the last years of my life in peace.

Who will provide for the children he creates with the young wife from back home because we all know no one else will marry an old man? He better not expect my children to do it. They will get disowned if they even try it.

Please. If the old bastard is rich they will be fine. If he rich enough the quruxley could be from the diaspora too.
If that is the case the old duq should drop the dead weight (the now unattractive you) and get his bloody grove on.

Reign

VIP
Holy shit, I completely forgot about the celestial aspect.

Polygamous wives are told "up to four", but for all the strife in earthly life, in Jannah they are sharing the sane measly man with 77 virgins or some shit.

Outside the dysfunctional salafi shotgun weddings, regular ajnabi marriages are normal without the weird idiosyncrasies I hear about on here that ppl tar with a wide brush with, bc Salafis in my ends keep to themselves.
Nah a man will have all the wives he had in this world in the hereafter. 72 virgins is for mujahids. I think he'll get xurul ceyn too as its Jannah and you can have whatever you like. Best believe I'm leaving his ass so I can get a hottie in Jannah instead of him.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
if you gaaals are mad then have no fear there's always incest:russ::russ::russ::russ:
dont try and link incest with cousin marriages lmao what have athiests come to nowadays.Anyways 80% of all marriages in history may have been between second cousins or closer, so it's part of human history ,London bridge is that way :camby::camby::camby::camby:

VixR

Veritas
dont try and link incest with cousin marriages lmao what have athiests come to nowadays.Anyways 80% of all marriages in history may have been between second cousins or closer, so it's part of human history ,London bridge is that way :camby::camby::camby::camby:
Cousin marriages are incest.

Please don't marry your goddamed cousin for god's sake.

VixR

Veritas
i aint got nothing against it and btw it's not incest our people have been doing it since the ages and everything is fine
:faysalwtf:Stop arguing terms, it's incest by definition. Your only saving grace is you're not cyclical about it like the Pakis; everything is not fine.

Reign

VIP
Please. If the old bastard is rich they will be fine. If he rich enough the quruxley could be from the diaspora too.
If that is the case the old duq should drop the dead weight (the now unattractive you) and get his bloody grove on.
I will never be fat, I will still be sexy with manicured nails in my 70s. He will no longer be rich after I spend all his money. That money is me and my childrens before anybody elses. If he tries it me and the children will disown him and he can go chase young girls with his limp willy, doesn't bother me. He will die a sad man without the love of his first wife who rode with him and his eldest children. I will never understand why men break up families just for vagina.

Always with the "if he's rich" "if he's rich" "if he's rich" excuses lol no rich man would waste his resouces on endless amount of kids. He wouldn't stay rich for long otherwise. Y'all can drop your disgusting wish fulfillments :camby:

laakin the prophets wives are an example for the whole ummah:camby::camby::camby:

So were the saxabas mate yet you don't see people in this day and age acting like them. Idk why you would expect millions of muslims around the globe follow a group of women as their example, even if it's encouraged. It's not realistic,

Humans are possessive and jealous creatures sxb :zhqjlmx:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I will never be fat, I will still be sexy with manicured nails in my 70s. He will no longer be rich after I spend all his money. That money is me and my childrens before anybody elses. If he tries it me and the children will disown him and he can go chase young girls with his limp willy, doesn't bother me. He will die a sad man without the love of his first wife who rode with him and his eldest children. I will never understand why men break up families just for vagina.
men do everything just for vagina lmao :lolbron::lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:

Nah a man will have all the wives he had in this world in the hereafter. 72 virgins is for mujahids. I think he'll get xurul ceyn too as its Jannah and you can have whatever you like. Best believe I'm leaving his ass so I can get a hottie in Jannah instead of him.

This is some shaah corner stuff :susp: Only boys are supposed to think like that.

I guess I shouldn't be so hard on you. At least you know who the xurul ceyn are. Mashallah I guess?

VixR

Veritas
This is some shaah corner stuff :susp: Only boys are supposed to think like that.

I guess I shouldn't be so hard on you. At least you know who the xurul ceyn are. Mashallah I guess?
:drakelaugh::drakelaugh: Is this your other nic @Transparent Mr. Women don't talk about men and sex "the West makes them" only boys think like this
:damn:

what you gonna do when you sag though?
Also are you going to children as pawns in these stupid juvenile antics. Let boys be boys.

BTW your vag can't be that good lol. Probably loose and shit, after childbirth of course, like 10 times kkk.

Gambar

VIP
Cousin marriages are incest.

Please don't marry your goddamed cousin for god's sake.
I've heard of "habra wadaag" which is cousins who's mothers are sisters and I've heard from family that it's looked at as bad. I'm not sure if it necessarily true across the board.

Reign

VIP
what you gonna do when you sag though?
Also are you going to children as pawns in these stupid juvenile antics. Let boys be boys.

BTW your vag can't be that good lol. Probably loose and shit, after childbirth of course, like 10 times kkk.
Why are you talking about my vagina you sick individual? Go back to wanking in your room and day dreaming about 4 wives warya.

Gambar

VIP
His finances are yours and your children's and you have rights over him as a Muslim woman. The funny thing is people will talk about Muslim men being able to marry four wives but barely talk about the fulfillment of rights over your children and wife or wives.

Why are you talking about my vagina you sick individual? Go back to wanking in your room and day dreaming about 4 wives warya.

not your current one. your post 10 childbirth 70 yr old fossilised one.

I did go too far, sorry. I just wanted reinforce that you would have no sexual appeal at age 70. I can see that I crossed the line.

Status
Not open for further replies.