Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
War if he's gonna marry someone else he can divorce
me
while he's at it

miss me with that :kodaksmiley:
Somali men don't even know how to practice polygamy they just ditch one woman for another and refuse to divorce her while he never fulfills her rights. She just sits there tied to him until she gets old and raises the kids he left behind. They also make the women take benefits, they don't even bother providing to begin with which goes against what Islam teaches.
lmao what about if he spreads the looooooooooooooooooooooooooooove

I don't think that's strange. It depends on the orientation of the family, but tbh I don't see how they can be on par with my full siblings; they just aren't.

My dad had two failed (single not polygamy) marriages b4 he met my mother. His first marriages were at a young ages. It was another chapter of his life and we have nothing to do with their products. He calls and keeps in touch with them and vice versa as he ought. They live in Europe and their older and they're fine as far as I know, but we're not sibling-y. They're more like distant relatives. The families have remarried and moved. The father keeping in touch is the only real important link.

You're right context is everything. I only thought it was strange that you seen them as others. I don't think it's strange to not consider them full siblings though.

Also :dead: @ products. Lmao that's some cold wording choice there.

Take this in. I have 16 siblings, but none of them are my full siblings. In other words, I don't share two parents with them. And I'm the oldest as well smh. Has its perks though. I consider all of them family though.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
There are savage awoowes out there marrying young girls. :denzelnigga: Your dad sounds accomplished, wait till he comes the Garaad of your subclan :dead:

He going to marry an 18 year old quruxley.
My maternal awoowe fathered 14 children with the youngest being 1 year older than me

My goal is to top that number :salute::manny:

I only have 6 siblings altho my pops got 3 wives what a bummer

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
You're right context is everything. I only thought it was strange that you seen them as others. I don't think it's strange to not consider them full siblings though.

Take this in. I have 16 siblings, but none of them are my full siblings. In other words, I don't share two parents with them. And I'm the oldest as well smh. Has its perks though. I consider all of them family though.
the barakah fam the barakah:denzelnigga::denzelnigga::denzelnigga:

Somali men don't even know how to practice polygamy they just ditch one woman for another and refuse to divorce her while he never fulfills her rights. She just sits there tied to him until she gets old and raises the kids he left behind. They also make the women take benefits, they don't even bother providing to begin with which goes against what Islam teaches.

It's such a sad bleak existence wallahi. I never understood why my female friends were all looking forward to marriage when everything just pointed towards a miserable life lol

Can't even respect your wishes for monogamy, and that's the least of it :tacky:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga

:ufdup:You little nacas they are all your full siblings.

Count your blessings. You blessed with a family bigger than many 0.5 clans.

VixR

Veritas
Unless you're a women who has daddy issues and rejects her father, then how on earth can you not see your siblings with the same father as you as "fake" and at most "relatives".

I can't believe there are people who have such messed up world beliefs. Siblings are exactly that, siblings. You may have a closer bond to your friend than your sister. Likewise these ludicrous claims that you're closer to your siblings with the same mother is non sense.
That's the truth.
I have experience in this realm through another means (divorce). If this was a polygamous situation, I highly doubt we'd even be civil with all the gunk and drama and family strife that often comes with that situation.

I'm just trying to imagine my dad still being married and it being a polygamous setup, and I can't even register it. Wallahi impossible. Distant relatives kulaha they would become my unsworn enemies :siilaanyosmile:

No new friends family.

:ufdup:You little nacas they are all your full siblings.

Count your blessings. You blessed with a family bigger than many 0.5 clans.
Lol fucking chill. I consider all of them my full siblings. Heck I even consider my step siblings as my full siblings. We don't do that cadaan shit in my family boi

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
My maternal awoowe fathered 14 children with the youngest being 1 year older than me

My goal is to top that number :salute::manny:

I only have between 6 siblings altho my pops got 3 wives what a bummer

6 siblings is an entire laf. 14 kids is entire beesha mashallah.

VixR

Veritas
No you have daddy issues. Don't ever hate on faraaxs you woman with daddy issues.

:denzelnigga: this gonna be good :dead:
I'm convinced no man in the Somali community can measure up to my father, and we owe him everything.

But my mother is my mother. Point blank.
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy you were born of divorce.that must seriously suck
No. It doesn't. I wouldn't be here :birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.