• B) Yes, without a doubt

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Wasn't even a good roast either.. :browtf:
Wasn't meant to be a roast. You've been on here for exactly 51 days. with 3334 posts. That's 65 posts EVERY DAY. You're averaging 3 posts an hour that's if you didn't sleep at all. You'd have to get on here every 20 minutes of your day (including the night) and make a post, and do this every day for nearly three months straight. Not a roast, just the facts.

psyche

To each their own
I doubt anybody here would actually fight to protect the holy city.

Unfortunately western life has softed the mighty Somali heart and has reduced it to the sorry state it is today.

The only thing you can do is talk shit about your women, nothing else.

Last edited:
Wasn't meant to be a roast. You've been on here for exactly 51 days. with 3334 posts. That's 65 posts EVERY DAY. You're averaging 3 posts an hour that's if you didn't sleep at all. You'd have to get on here every 20 minutes of your day (including the night) and make a post, and do this every day for nearly three months straight. Not a roast, just the facts.
Not at all. I could make multiple posts in a short amount of time. 3 posts an hour is actually really slow. And it did seem like a shot to me.

Lmao
It’s quarantine, give him the benefit of the doubt:damn:

Unfortunately western life has softed the mighty Somali heart and has reduced it to the sorry state it is today.

The only thing you are to do is talk shit about your women, nothing else.
Yeah and all you do is talk shit about the prophet, nothing else.

The women insult the men far more than we do them. I doubt nobody here would. But aren't you one of the non-Muslims on this site? Why would you call it holy? Most Somalis don't even live here in the West either so not really. And what do you mean by the last bit? We have more to do here than in Africa? There's a reason back home people get married at like 18. We have much to do. Maybe you don't but just to survive let alone to thrive you need to work.

images (2).jpeg

psyche

To each their own
Yeah and all you do is talk shit about the prophet, nothing else.

I have some respect for the prophet. He did implement some nice rules for that time period.

But that comment I made still somewhat stands. Even if you don't like it the sahih Hadith tell a different story.

Trending