• A) Nah man, let Arabs sort that out

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • B) Yes, without a doubt

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters

psyche

To each their own
Time to ban @psyche
Insulting the Prophet PBUH is crossing a line.

Ban me?

Because I said something you didn't like? Hahaha, the comment wasn't meant to insult but to explain why I left Islam I honestly don't even want to talk about your religion but it seems to be the only thing you bring up when I mention something non-religious.

The hostility in this site towards non-muslims is very apparent.

psyche

To each their own
@psyche care to explain to me why it's wrong to marry a young girl

I honestly don't care at this point. You do you.

I don't have time to argue with the majority on this site plus all I'm doing is derailing.

Quoting surah kafirun: "For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

Ban me?

Because I said something you didn't like? Hahaha, the comment wasn't meant to insult but to explain why I left Islam I honestly don't even want to talk about your religion but it seems to be the only thing you bring up when I mention something non-religious.

The hostility in this site towards non-muslims is very apparent.
You’re stupid enough to say dumb shit about our religion during Ramadan, on a Somali forum and being a pussy when people react accordingly.

Munafiqs like to beak online but are hush in public. Even non-Muslims don’t rate you. We don’t need to threaten you or entertain you autism further.
May Allah guide you or destroy you.

Last edited:

psyche

To each their own
You’re stupid enough to say dumb shit about our religion during Ramadan, on a Somali forum and being a pussy when people react accordingly.

Munafiqs like to beak online but are hush in public. Even non-Muslims don’t rate you. We don’t need to threaten you or entertain you autism further.
May Allah guide you or destroy you.

Wow I'm so scared of your harmless insults.

How am I exactly being pussy, I stated the truth. Muslims got mad at the truth. They bring it up in irrelevant situation and now I'm magically a pussy for reiterating my opinion? :what1:

And like you said this is a Somali forum, not a Muslim one, so why should I care about your opinion of Islam when it's irrelevant to me.

Anyway I'm sick of talking about your religion so bye-bye. :)

Trending