Would you allow your gabdho to live on their own after they finish University?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Pakistan, Indian and Arabs will do honour killings over minor things. They will kill their daughter got misplacing the remote control.

Pakistani and indian culture is one of the worst in the world.
They figured in the west, if they take the child away from their parent, indoctrinate them at school, the sole purpose for a parent is to feed & cloth the child if the state doesn't approve they'll just take that child away from their parents.

Last edited:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
NFD is my country so get the hell out, Madow boy. I don't even know how to address you cos you've been claiming Dhulbahante one day, and something else another day..

:ohlord:
Look at this xoolo frothing at the mouth. NFD is mine kulaha. :umad: Inkaari kugu dhacdey, weyba kugu dhacdey soo adigaa gaalobey. :ohlord: KDF is allowing your people to live in relative peace, dhoofaaryahow, don't sabotage their progress. :ohlord:

I never claimed Dhulbahante but I support their aspirations as my mother is of Dervish stock. Inagumeedyahow inagumeedku dhaley, show respect to the martyrs. :ohlord:
I won't speak of your women being raped in Ethiopia, I won't stoop that low. :reallymaury:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@HalyeeyQaran stop backtracking. You've been exposed for being a liar who claim all sorts of things.

You're a 0.5 and will always be one. Know your places, Madow boy.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@VicePrez

What's wrong with girls living on their own? Sometimes it's a necessity.

I speak to my family everyday. It's just the way it worked out for me. My hooyo moved to whole nother country at a younger age than I, I guess maybe my family is not very conservative.

Also most of my edos and habayars have lived on their own at one point in their lives. I prefer living with my family though.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@VicePrez

What's wrong with girls living on their own? Sometimes it's a necessity.

I speak to my family everyday. It's just the way it worked out for me. My hooyo moved to whole nother country at a younger age than I, I guess maybe my family is not very conservative.

Also most of my edos and habayars have lived on their own at one point in their lives. I prefer living with my family though.

Nothing wrong with it. I support you..I think it's healthy for adults in their 20s to live on their own and be responsible instead of relying on mum and dad. Of course it depends on the maturity and financial situation of the person.

Hafez

VIP
Nothing wrong with it. I support you..I think it's healthy for adults in their 20s to live on their own and be responsible instead of relying on mum and dad. Of course it depends on the maturity and financial situation of the person.
You're gradually coming to your senses young man.
:sitdown:

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
@HalyeeyQaran stop backtracking. You've been exposed for being a liar who claim all sorts of things.

You're a 0.5 and will always be one. Know your places, Madow boy.

I never claimed anything other than Al Wali. Doqonkii Ogaden, I trace my roots to Taqah town near Salalah, Dhofar region, Oman. Foolish ingrate, show respect to a descendant of the men who presented your ancestors with Islam. :ohlord:My forefathers gave your people the biggest gift possible and you ended up abandoning it. :ohlord:What more can be expected from doqonkii Ogaden? :mjlol:

Show the utmost respect when you address me boy or else I will call General Gabre.
:hemad:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

Depends on the person, I still rely on my family for a lot. You can become very responsible and still live with your family.

In some ways you have less responsilibities as you're only looking out for yourself. I dunno for me is overrated I'd rather save my money and live with my family. Also safety is an issue as well.

Last edited:

Hafez

VIP
Depends on the person, I still rely on my family for a lot. You can become very responsible and still live with your family.

In some ways you have less responsilibities as you're only looking out for yourself. I dunno for me is overrated I'd rather save my money and luve with my family. Also safety is an issue as well.

That's what I was waiting for. If I said to him earlier there's nothing wrong with a male living alone but there's safety issues if a female does the same, he would of called me sexist. You see atheists possess no wisdom, to them males and females are the same thing. Thank you for clarifying that!
:denzelnigga:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
That's what I was waiting for. If I said to him earlier there's nothing wrong with a male living alone but there's safety issues if a female does the same, he would of called me sexist. You see atheists possess no wisdom, to them males and females are the same thing. Thank you for clarifying that!
:denzelnigga:

Lol, safety is an issue for both genders sxb. You took it the wrong way. Also just because you don't live with family doesn't mean you live alone.

In some ways you have less responsilibities as you're only looking out for yourself. I dunno for me is overrated I'd rather save my money and live with my family. Also safety is an issue as well.

Exactly. You can not cook all week and no one would care, etc.

Hafez

VIP
Lol, safety is an issue for both genders sxb. You took it the wrong way. Also just because you don't live with family doesn't mean you live alone.
I know it doesn't mean you live alone, if you already live with someone, how will safety issues be improved if you live with parents? Thus my conclusion was logical.

Safety is not an issue for the male, if it's an issue for the male who the heck is going to look after the wife and children of the male?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I know it doesn't mean you live alone, if you already live with someone, how will safety issues be improved if you live with parents? Thus my conclusion was logical.

Safety is not an issue for the male, if it's an issue for the male who the heck is going to look after the wife and children of the male?

Men are actually more likely to be a victim of a crime.

Hafez

VIP
Men are actually more likely to be a victim of a crime.
What's your point? They are also more prone to taking risks and committing crimes. Do you believe that there is no difference between the male and female? I believe whoever says that is chatting a load of crap and knows deep down that they are not the same.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
What's your point? They are also more prone to taking risks and committing crimes. Do you believe that there is no difference between the male and female? I believe whoever says that is chatting a load of crap and knows deep down that they are not the same.

Who cares about differences, it's neither here nor there. We are coming from the perspective as a parents. Saying that men are more likely to risk take futher proves my point that safety is an issue for both genders.

Men are assaulted and mugged at a higher proportion than women. It's not just rape from a man in the bushes that you'd have to worry about.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Moving out while being in the same city as your parents is unfavourable and it is impractical unless you are balling out of control, even then living with your parents until your married is more culturally appropriate and cost effective, even the radically individualistic Anglos are figuring that out. Most people are fine if the move is to another city if it's a purposeful move - job prospect or schooling.

Status
Not open for further replies.