Would you leave your bf/husband after this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
It's forgivable that guy was unstable, but if it was a routine kind of dayuusnimo then he's gotta go. :ohlord:

Honestly if that was me I'd just divorce her. There's no point in trying to salvage a situation like that when ur manhood has been completely obliterated right in front of ur wife. Any woman will have utter contempt for her man on a visceral level after something like that, and will either eventually ask for a divorce or just end up cheating.

Zeus

STYLIN
I wouldn't do anything. :kanyeshrug:

I make more money in a week than that savage does in a year:hemad:
so getting stabbed over a £600 phone would be a bigger loss. :denzelnigga:
I guess youre more level-headed than me. I would've killed him, called the paramedics to revive him, then kill him again.

I think it's ridiculously stupid to fight over a dumb ass phone with a lunatic. Props to the guy who didn't do anything and realized that he was above that lunatic. What is a phone going to do for him...when he can't get a job, has no social skills and its just fucked up mentally?

If my man tried to fight a mentally ill mother fucker on the train for a dumb ass phone, I would break up with him.

I think it's ridiculously stupid to fight over a dumb ass phone with a lunatic. Props to the guy who didn't do anything and realized that he was above that lunatic. What is a phone going to do for him...when he can't get a job, has no social skills and its just fucked up mentally?

If my man tried to fight a mentally ill mother fucker on the train for a dumb ass phone, I would break up with him.

He didn't realize he was above him, he was cowering in fear.

He was trying to protect himself...that mother fucker was speaking to him directly when the photo was in the girl's hand. He wanted a fight because he has nothing to live for clearly. Pathetic excuse of a man. I'm so proud of the guy who didn't do anything. People get killed over the stupidest reasons. If if he fought back and accidentally killed him, that would have been worse.
He didn't realize he was above him, he was cowering in fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending