Would you leave your bf/husband after this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
He was trying to protect himself...that mother fucker was speaking to him directly when the photo was in the girl's hand. He wanted a fight because he has nothing to live for clearly. Pathetic excuse of a man. I'm so proud of the guy who didn't do anything. People get killed over the stupidest reasons. If if he fought back and accidentally killed him, that would have been worse.
That was not protecting himself, he was a pussy that was scared to look at the man that stole his girls phone. No man can be called a man if he cannot defend his wife.

Sorry I rather have a man that is seen as "cowardly" in your eyes than someone who is hard headed and gets in to fights all the time. There's a time people should mature and realize that fighting isn't the answer for everything. Walk away from dumb situations. This was a dumb situation.

That was not protecting himself, he was a pussy that was scared to look at the man that stole his girls phone. No man can be called a man if he cannot defend his wife.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Sorry I rather have a man that is seen as "cowardly" in your eyes than someone who is hard headed and gets in to fights all the time. There's a time people should mature and realize that fighting isn't the answer for everything. Walk away from dumb situations. This was a dumb situation.
I'm sure you're the type that would prefer to get beaten up than let your man defend you in case he may hurt himself. :camby:

A lot of people don't seem to realise that fighting should be a last resort. Reading this thread I'm not surprised we come from a war torn country, they're all ready to fight for the most insignificant reasons.

It's actually sad that people have this mentality and are grown adults above 18 years of age.

A lot of people don't seem to realise that fighting should be a last resort. Reading this thread I'm not surprised we come from a war torn country, they're all ready to fight for the most insignificant reasons.

Honestly if that was me I'd just divorce her. There's no point in trying to salvage a situation like that when ur manhood has been completely obliterated right in front of ur wife. Any woman will have utter contempt for her man on a visceral level after something like that, and will either eventually ask for a divorce or just end up cheating.

It's a dilemma sxb. On the one hand you f*ck up Tyrone, his boys come packing heat and pop you over a phone. Then what? Or best case scenario you beat the fucker within an inch of his life, all caught on camera and NYPD has you on aggravated assault.

The best thing you can do in that situation is provoke him into an altercation and then do whatever you need to do and claim self-defense after. Fortunately, the Americans are one of the only people in the west who still respect self-defense.

Honestly if that was me I'd just divorce her. There's no point in trying to salvage a situation like that when ur manhood has been completely obliterated right in front of ur wife. Any woman will have utter contempt for her man on a visceral level after something like that, and will either eventually ask for a divorce or just end up cheating.

It not that serious sxb :whoa:

Ur life is worth more than a phone don't throw it away :whoa::whoa:

I'd rather he was safe and not stabbed,no contempt I swear :whoa::whoa::whoa:

If that was me I would pretend to be scared until he turns his back (due to the superior position he is in), then a deadly left hook on the back of the head to put him to sleep

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Those couple are maskiin Wallahi. I wouldn't even wait any reaction from my man, I would have knocked that crackhead before my bae even had time to recollect, then after I knock him out, we would do buranbuur (stomp) dance on his ass.

Those couple are maskiin Wallahi. I wouldn't even wait any reaction from my man, I would have knocked that crackhead before my bae even had time to recollect, then after I knock him out, we would do buranbuur (stomp) dance on his ass.
use prince bae's nose as a boomerang tbh

Last edited:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
its not even that he stole her phone, that's soft. he literally punched it out of her hands :damedamn:

he has to be put to sleep for that :damedamn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending