Would you leave your bf/husband after this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Clearly, that man was a lover, not a fighter. I understand him. He is not a beta. He's an OMEGA.:ohhhdamn:
Lots of people tend to underestimate the so-called "beta male." What they don't know is that beta men are the ones that control the world. We disguise ourselves as beta, but we are all actually Omegas.:ayaanswag:

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That's a non-washable perma L right there, it'll be with him forever. Madaxa buu gabsaday :cryinglaughsmiley:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Clearly, that man was a lover, not a fighter. I understand him. He is not a beta. He's an OMEGA.:ohhhdamn:
Lots of people tend to underestimate the so-called "beta male." What they don't know is that beta men are the ones that control the world. We disguise ourselves as beta, but we are all actually Omegas.:ayaanswag:

Did you just admit that you're a beta male when you descend from Somali warriors? :mjlol:

You're a really interesting character on here. So, how old are you? What's your major or majored in?

Like no disrespect, but you come off as the type of dude that goes to a Liberal Arts school majoring in Sociology. That goes on social justice protests on a weekly basis with his Starbucks coffee while listening to some "woke" podcast.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
Did you just admit that you're a beta male when you descend from Somali warriors? :mjlol:

You're a really interesting character on here. So, how old are you? What's your major or majored in?

Like no disrespect, but you come off as the type of dude that goes to a Liberal Arts school majoring in Sociology. That goes on social justice protests on a weekly basis with his Starbucks coffee while listening to some "woke" podcast.
No, I admitted that I am an OMEGA.:westbrookswag: You are not on my level.:westbrookwtf:
The world is run by Omega males. The Rothschild don't have one Alpha but they are the richest. Same could be said about Bill Gates and Steve Jobs. You are meant to serve while I am meant to rule.:denzelnigga:
You consider yourself as the alpha male while I am an Omega. You will try to laugh first, but I will be the one laughing in the end.:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::pachah1::russ::lolbron::damn:

Last edited:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
We don't know the full story. They could have been giving him looks. A lot of couples do that on the tube. I've had anything from admiration to disgust directed at me solely from looking while sitting across couples.

Can you imagine if these couple ever get into an argument? This moment will be brought up every time.

Husband: Can you park ur car properly so u don't take up my space?

Wife: stfu that's why Tyrone ed u and u allowed him to take my phone

Husband: hey sweety did u see my keys?

Wife: maybe Tyrone took it after he ed u.

Husband: What's for dinner

Wife: I was gonna ask u since Tyrone made you his :ohdamn::siilaanyolaugh:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
We don't know the full story. They could have been giving him looks. A lot of couples do that on the tube. I've had anything from admiration to disgust directed at me solely from looking while sitting across couples.
ur right, the dude claimed they were talking shit about him :ohhh:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm out f*ck that there's plenty fish in the sea shii he could have that one, I ain't messing with a brother that's mentally challenged :oh6b81q:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
He definitely go to go after that. How are you going to let me get robbed right in front of you? If you're that shook we could jump him together.

Thats a lifelong L right there.

Yo leave it, We Alpha males may have a shorter life span but atleast we won't get cucked on a daily basis unlike a certain someone that
hides behind the label "Omega". Horta what the f*ck is an Omega...:ileycry:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
She didn't even flinch whilst her guy was doing a head shoulder knees and toes out of fear.

:russ:
Screenshot_20170308-195813_01.png

Screenshot_20170308-200144_01.png

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Yo leave it, We Alpha males may have a shorter life span but atleast we won't get cucked on a daily basis unlike a certain someone that
hides behind the label "Omega". Horta what the f*ck is an Omega...:ileycry:
Omega sounds so gangsta dawwg.

Ay yo u seen mah nigga Omega, he going beach yo azz dawwg. On crip
images (1).jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
wrong choice. why risk your cred? you just fight. As soon as that phone was touched, that niggas respect was spat on.
Motherfuck cred, take the girl & the phone hooyada waas ee ii dhaaf I don't want a murder on my hands ba tagan nahay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts