Would you marry someone from a different diaspora?

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
Loool nah I got an open case so I can't leave the country my lawyer says it'll prolly get dropped tho
What did you do?
giphy.gif

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Uk wannabe gangsters gets bullied by eveyone including baljeets turns to incels, ballon inhaling halimos

Canada sips hennesy like its biyo zamzam drop each other like flies

US yall just wastemen plus yall r weirdos

scandi niggas masha allah

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I used to be open to it but have decided to stay within the UK because I find more common ground with guys from here.

Also I have no intention of moving abroad so if a guy was willing to move here I’d be slightly more open.

xalimos with northern accents are my weakness, met this scouse xalimo in a shisha lounge once, first time I didn’t mind listening to a woman.

worst one for me are toronto xalimos, they sound like men, would never marry one

Jellal

East-End General 💯☔
xalimos with northern accents are my weakness, met this scouse xalimo in a shisha lounge once, first time I didn’t mind listening to a woman.

worst one for me are toronto xalimos, they sound like men, would never marry one
They either sound like full on hoodman or cadaan girl from the valley no in-between :dead:

If he's from the US or Canada and doesn't sound like a hoodbogger then I would consider it but he has to live in London. I get bored when I hear British accent now. @hannah54321 we're very similar lol I also took part in the EU exodus. :samwelcome:

halwa

✨🌙
I would defo go for a guy from a different diaspora. Somali guys here in the U.K. aren’t it. Majority arent into studies, haven’t got good jobs, rarely have degrees and lack independency. Though this can’t be said for every farax in this 3rd world country but majority that I have seen lack those qualities.

A certain country diaspora faraxs on the other hand though:ulyin::banderas: All I can say is MashaAllah

I would defo go for a guy from a different diaspora. Somali guys here in the U.K. aren’t it. Majority arent into studies, haven’t got good jobs, rarely have degrees and lack independency. Though this can’t be said for every farax in this 3rd world country but majority that I have seen lack those qualities.

A certain country diaspora faraxs on the other hand though:ulyin::banderas: All I can say is MashaAllah

Us British Xalimos need to make a thread and brainstorm on how to go about this. :mjswag:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

I find the opposite actually. But it depends what kind of circles you run in.

Trending

Latest posts