Would you marry someone from a different diaspora?

That’s the very country :banderas::diddyass: pass them over to us

Lol nah they lied to you sis! Less than 10% have education beyond high school lol, the ones that do usually go far with it though attaining their masters and few even MDs but that’s few and far between. Meanwhile at least 50% of Halimos here have some type college education beyond high school 😂

Last edited:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
And another marriage thread. C'mon...

Anyway the story sounds made up, like something from a movie. Just to make halimos dream about some other life. Looool

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Don’t like local because everyone will recognize her. I also don’t want to know anything about her social circle, her past or her family.

Diaspora from overseas or states > local for complete unrecognizability.

Last edited:
Lol nah they lied to you sis! Less than 10% have education beyond high school lol, the ones that do usually go far with it though attaining their masters and few even MDs but that’s few and far between. Meanwhile at least 50% of Halimos here have some type college education beyond high school 😂
Stop pulling shit from your ass nayaa, data, sources, or just your misinformation

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
An educated lad from UK sounds appetizing. But only if he has a posh (Londoner ?) accent. I’ve gone to school with many British students and many of their accents made me want to throw up.

Australian would be ideal. But they’re unicorns. So sexy.

TBH I want to move out of this wasteland that is faaaaaaaaaar away from the rest of civilisation. Living conditions are great, but I don’t like the isolation very much. Plus, the community is very small here compared to other places (limiting my options too much) So I’m very open to the idea of relocating to other diasporas to find someone :feedme:

TBH I want to move out of this wasteland that is faaaaaaaaaar away from the rest of civilisation. Living conditions are great, but I don’t like the isolation very much. Plus, the community is very small here compared to other places (limiting my options too much) So I’m very open to the idea of relocating to other diasporas to find someone :feedme:
Are you female:mjswag::diddyass:

Trending