Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
E1ACDA92-14DF-4C76-8602-81F57B2B00AE.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Anytime you find a woke trend and movement, you can always count on reer Canada out-to everyone else. Canada takes the damn cake with pride :dead:

Why r u enjoying on Canadas downfall huuuno? iyaaal Canada mia tahay?

Why r u enjoying on Canadas downfall huuuno? iyaaal Canada mia tahay?

I sure damn as hell aint no ciyaal Canada :hemad:

The reason I troll Canada is because I live in a woke country as well. Canada just happen to go a triple speed before us. Might as well laugh at their downfall, while our behest might occur at anytime :mjcry:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought you were pro-freedom of choice. You like things being shoved down your throat?!?! :hova:
Public announcement SomaliSpot: @Basra has fallen victim to the agenda :jcoleno:

I am Pro Islamic. And that means i welcome respect for ALL. Just do what the Canadian students did-- during pride day- they stay home

I am Pro Islamic. And that means i welcome respect for ALL. Just do what the Canadian students did-- during pride day- they stay home

MashAllah @Basra, you have a point with your advice. But aren’t you afraid of how things that earlier were about respecting each other, has now increasingly turned into forced acceptance, despite differing viewpoints? That’s my main concern.

Trending