Xaafun should be the new capital of puntland

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1583974623255.jpg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Garowe is a great fit tbh I don't see a reason to move it but Galkacyo or Bosaso are the only good replacements imo.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Xafuun has the most potential in puntland revenue wise the city is booming with salt and with proper equipment we will be able to produce atleast half a millon tons of salt per year which can sell for approximately 1-2$ billion dollars :damnmusic:

In a couple of years Xafuun will be like Dubai. Not the capital but a tourist destination with very rich residents and im all for it :ooh:

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Garowe like Xamar is a one clan city. You see the problem.
Not really cumar mahmud are native to garowe and a lot of cusman mahmud folks live there

Garowe is the most diverse city in Puntland and majority of puntlanders are happy with it as their capital so again I don't see what the problem is

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Not really cumar mahmud are native to garowe and a lot of cusman mahmud folks live there

Garowe is the most diverse city in Puntland and majority of puntlanders are happy with it as their capital so again I don't see what the problem is
whoops wrong thread yh i completely agree then Garowe is your best option on paper. I must say though Xaafuun would be a much better city to live in once developed than almost any other city in Somaliweyn.

Xafuun has the most potential in puntland revenue wise the city is booming with salt and with proper equipment we will be able to produce atleast half a millon tons of salt per year which can sell for approximately 1-2$ billion dollars :damnmusic:

In a couple of years Xafuun will be like Dubai. Not the capital but a tourist destination with very rich residents and im all for it :ooh:
The salt capital of Puntland. :lolbron:

Not possible, numbers are wrong.

Half a million tons is 500,000 tons which can only bring up 1 billion in revenue if each ton is worth 2,000 dollars which is very wrong, each tonne might make 200 dollars which majes 100 million dollars not billion.

Nah Xaafuun should be industrial where we make cash, it's rich in resources like oil and salt should have fishing port as well.

Farm

VIP
Xaafuun should just be an economic hub, it was the largest salt factory on earth during the 1930s. I think a major American company was interested in starting it up again, but it’ll always be an important place for PL, it just shouldn’t be the capital .

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Xaafun should just be an economic hub, it was the largest salt factory on earth during the 1930s. I think a major American company was interested in starting it up again, but it’ll always be an important place for PL, it just shouldn’t be the capital .

Fun fact, it was the first capital of Italian Somaliland. :sass1:

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent

I thought Bosaso was the most diverse in PL?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
It was the money maker of the whole place so I’m not too surprised. Smh we really need to get reparations like Libya did.

It’s not likely now but I for one am enjoying what’s happening to Italy. :damedamn: