Xaafun should be the new capital of puntland

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Remember we start it from nowhere Alhamdulilah

The government needs to build roads connecting the main cities to the coastal towns. That will bring more investment to the region.

Reer Xafuun were working on a road. Do you know what happened with that project?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
The government needs to build roads connecting the main cities to the coastal towns. That will bring more investment to the region.

Reer Xafuun were working on a road. Do you know what happened with that project?
That's was long time..... The didn't even have the proper tools to build a road..... There were using shovel

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@Duchess
Deegaanka Xaafuun Oo Isku Xilqaamay Sameynta Wado Dhererkeedu Yahay 54km.
xaafuun.jpg

Duchess

VIP
Because Xaafuun is a Siwaaqroon town baayo :silanyolaugh:

Who told you that? Siwaaqroon don’t even live anywhere close to Hafun. It is 100% Cismaan Maxamuud as my brother @Jablibax said. Ismaciil Saleebaan in Raas Binna have more of a claim than Siwaaqroon. They live between us and Siwaaqroon. What next, Iskushubaan isn’t Cismaan Maxamuud? :drakewtf::drakekidding:

Libaax-Joore

VIP
Xildhibanada Golaha degaanka Degmadda Xaafuun ayaa maanta si rasmi ah u doortay Abshir Cabdi Taangi, Gudoomiyaha Golaha degaanka Degmada Xaafuun ahna Duqa magaaladda Iyo ku xigeenkiisa Axmed Maxamed Cabdi. Masuulyiin ka tirsan Wasaaradda Arimaha Gudaha Puntland, Maamulka Gobolka Karkaar iyo Lataliyaal sare ayaa goobjoog ka ahaa doorashada maanta. Xigasho: Xabiibo Ladan Abdi
FB_IMG_1584238560869.jpg

Libaax-Joore

VIP
@SlimFarax don't take about something u don't know..... Dagmada Xafuun is part of gobolka karkar is prodemtly beesha cusman maxamud.... Siwaqron is nowhere near Xafuun Ismail saleeban yes the live there but minority

Libaax-Joore

VIP
FB_IMG_1584238926150.jpg
hater @SlimFarax I have nothing against siwaqron matter fact siwaqron are my ayeeyo..... U hate for cusman maxamud I can see thru the glass..... Like I say Xafuun is 100 percent cusman maxamud when u say dagmada Xafuun then u have Ismail saleeban and small jmajerteen Jifo Aden Mohamed who live in Xafuun district

Duchess

VIP
@SlimFarax don't take about something u don't know..... Dagmada Xafuun is part of gobolka karkar is prodemtly beesha cusman maxamud.... Siwaqron is nowhere near Xafuun Ismail saleeban yes the live there but minority

Boowe, it’s obvious @SlimFarax doesn’t know the demographics. Karkaar is overwhelmingly Cismaan Maxamuud.