Xaafun should be the new capital of puntland

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
View attachment 98792 hater @SlimFarax I have nothing against siwaqron matter fact siwaqron are my ayeeyo..... U hate for cusman maxamud I can see thru the glass..... Like I say Xafuun is 100 cusman maxamud when u say dagmada Xafuun then u have Ismail saleeban and small majerteen Jifo Aden Mohamed who live in Xafuun district

Boowe what is @SlimFarax? I assumed he made an innocent mistake. Does he really hate us?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
He knoes Xafuun prodemtly cusman maxamud why will he denie us when who knows Xafuun is part of gobolka karkar not gardafu gobolka gardafu is even 50/50 cusman maxamud and siwaqron.....

That is true. Explain yourself @SlimFarax. What are you?

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
FB_IMG_1584241142670.jpg
FB_IMG_1584241140185.jpg
FB_IMG_1584241133380.jpg
FB_IMG_1584241130628.jpg
FB_IMG_1584241127047.jpg
@Duchess there is no 1 siwiqron in the picture

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Who told you that? Siwaaqroon don’t even live anywhere close to Hafun. It is 100% Cismaan Maxamuud as my brother @Jablibax said. Ismaciil Saleebaan in Raas Binna have more of a claim than Siwaaqroon. They live between us and Siwaaqroon. What next, Iskushubaan isn’t Cismaan Maxamuud? :drakewtf::drakekidding:
My hometown is in iskushubaan timershe village. You can say its share degmo no one own it.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Iskushuban_district.png
you see how big is the district even Xafuun is part of iskushuban district when u go back to the 6 original district of dowlada Somalia gobolka bari.... Today xaafun is a district of its own and is part of gobolka karkar well the rest of iskushuban such us magalada iskushuban iyo daroor is part of gobolka bari.... CusMan maxamud melwalbo lugta bu kula jira

Last edited: