Xalimo goes to South Korea and gets racially profiled

Look at white birth rates & come back lmao.
I wasn’t talking about birth rates ‘imao’.
Immigrants saved western countries and because of immigrants with higher birth rates than whites ,western countries won't fail.

Korea & Japan are a lost cause until they'll allow immigrants in & the cycle of blaming the immigrants will start (again ).

Wherever you find feminism, atheism ,liberalism you'll see a nation in the collapse.

Lowest birth rates , highest suicidal attempts & suicides , all sorts of mental illness .
Korea doesn’t have feminism like the West. Feminists there are doxxed and they have one of the worst equality rates for a modern nation. Their feminism is mostly online and isn’t a strong presence. Just because they’re technologically advanced doesn’t make them a socially advanced country. Hence your silly point falls apart. As for liberalism, they’re not as liberal as Western societies and still their society has lower birth rates.

Birth rates are going down for most societies btw and it’s mostly fueled by the economy. You can’t dismiss how that has a huge impact .

Also, what sane woman wants to have children in a society in which men are perving on them whilst in the bathroom or limited rights of maternity leave ect?

You can blame ‘isms’ as much as you want, but accountability needs to be there. Korea and Japan are a technologically advanced society but they’re not feminist at all, aren’t as liberal as the West and have always been irreligious, even before modernization. They had local religions but aren’t known for devotion.

Last edited:
The fav talking point of misogynistic men is birth rates. Simply looking at birth rates you’ll find that richer and more educated men also have less kids as well and have kids later. They’re not concerned about that. It’s always women. If the men too aren’t procreating as much and it’s the men who can afford it as well, simply putting it down to ‘ism’ isn’t enough. Are those men refusing to have kids because of a ‘career’ as well looool.

Yes a random with hardly any likes. God knows how you found that. Most of scoured twitter.
I said loud minority for a reason. But there isn’t smoke without fire. I’ve heard of the stories myself. How many of these ladies move there, take off their hijab, koreanify their faces and partake in the culture of a 100% gaal country whilst supposedly being “muslim”?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wasn’t talking about birth rates ‘imao’.

Korea doesn’t have feminism like the West. Feminists there are doxxed and they have one of the worst equality rates for a modern nation. Their feminism is mostly online and isn’t a strong presence. Just because they’re technologically advanced doesn’t make them a socially advanced country. Hence your silly point falls apart. As for liberalism, they’re not as liberal as Western societies and still their society has lower birth rates.

Birth rates are going down for most societies btw and it’s mostly fueled by the economy. You can’t dismiss how that has a huge impact .

Also, what sane woman wants to have children in a society in which men are perving on them whilst in the bathroom or limited rights of maternity leave ect?

You can blame ‘isms’ as much as you want, but accountability needs to be there. Korea and Japan are a technologically advanced society but they’re not feminist at all, aren’t as liberal as the West and have always been irreligious, even before modernization. They had local religions but aren’t known for devotion.
Korea has literally high numbers of real incels & real radfems . Koreans radical feminists are famous for their 4b movement.

Sometimes you need to abstain from giving out opinions on matters you have absolutely no knowledge about.

Korea has literally high numbers of real incels & real radfems . Koreans radical feminists are famous for their 4b movement.

Sometimes you need to abstain from giving out opinions on matters you have absolutely no knowledge about.
Yes I do have knowledge. Btw the ‘4B’ movement is digital and doesn’t reflect society and its policies. A feminist society in which women have full equality and laws to match it would be Sweden NOT Korea. Your take is incredibly unsophisticated. It’s like saying America is a pro-black society because they have BLM 😂. This is why it’s difficult to debate with you. A surface level of understanding of things, 0 interest in facts. Imagine thinking Korea is feminist because of a bunch of digital and anonymous women who are too afraid of getting doxxed by the very men who will put them on corn sites.

1.The 4B movement is due to the fact that women can’t even go to the flipping toilet without having men perving on them. The country also has one of the highest rates of deep fakes. I will link the articles and will delve deeper in another post.

2. Recently there and been cases of school boys putting their own class mates on corn sites and telegram groups of under age Ko4ians being put on there along with brothers and fathers doing it to their own children. Yes fathers putting on their own daughters. This scandal has been everywhere recently and it’s been found that thousand of schools have these telegram groups if not most.

3. You have cases of managers forcing women to act like their own personal maids in the work place and they have 0 concept of gender equality despite women working. They have terrible maternity leave and one of the highest rates of s.abuses at work. I’ll link an article in the next post as well.

4. You have incredible high rates of DV and sexual abuse and studies show that’s why many don’t want to marry. Why the hell wouldn’t women form such a movement?Are you so dense as to think behaving like that as men isn’t going to garner a reaction or do you think the widespread abuse of women is ok?

5. Btw, it is a fact that in everyday normal societies women who talk about women’s right are doxxed so get out of here. I know what I’m talking about. You’re too caught up on normalizing the behavior of sick men and you have no idea why and what conditions have bought about 4B and and you don’t seem to understand it’s a digital movement that doesn’t reflect societies policies and culture which is in fact anti-feminist.

FYI: Korea is ranked 99 in the world index of women’s equality. It’s near enough on the level of a third world country. You’re allowing their technological advancement and a 4B counter movement that’s digital due to fed up women delude you.

I know what I’m talking about and I actually do research and look into things before talking. You don’t even understand what makes a society feminist, don’t understand what makes a society equal when it comes to men and women. You look at policies and other metrics, not flipping online movements.

Last edited:
The World Economic Forum’s 2022 Global Gender Gap Index ranks South Korea at number 99 out of 146 countries for gender equality. A January 2023 article in South Korean newspaper The Sisa Timesreported that 65% of women in the country do not want children. Some 42% do not want to get married, with over 80% of those citing domestic violence as their key reason.

A 2015 South Korean government study revealed that almost 80% of women had been sexually harassed at work. Digital crime, including stalking and sexual harassment, such as molka – the act of upskirting and secretly filming women in bathrooms – is rife. Under current legislation, men accused of stalking can ask their victims to drop charges. Last year, a man murdered his former colleague after she refused to do so.

According to @Bundasliga a society that has been ranked 99 out of 146 for gender equality is ‘feminist’.

A society that has incredibly high rates of DV and a society in which even Gov surveys have found that women have high rates of sexual abuse at work is ‘feminist.’

Tips for you:

1. Learn the difference between what a feminist society is and what an online movement is. 4B is a feminist digital movement against Korean society. Examples of a feminist or a society with high rates of women’s rights would be Sweden and Norway. We know this via policies ect which Korea lacks.

2. Actually do research before even bothering to talk and use logic in your argument. It’s like saying BLM which is even bigger than 4B makes America Pro-black just because American blacks have a movement against police brutality. You’d be laughed at if that was your level of political analysis.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I would go to K04ria for the skincare and cheaper dermatologists and skincare procedures. Skin boosters and all sorts of beauty procedures are like half or even a quarter of what you’d pay in the UK or America. Plus I love K04rian beauty.

However, Im not interested in Kpop, I don’t care for K4rian culture and I’m at a loss as to why young Somali women or women across the globe will glorify a society in which the women have to use camera detectors before going to the bathroom.

Recently whole networks of men posting their own daughters and sisters have been found out and school girls get doxxed and even posted by the boys in their class

K07ria is from what I’m gathering, a deeply misogynistic society in which women are sex3ualized horrifically with high rates of physical abuse and backwardness but come across as modern due to the economy and how effective tech is there.

It’s of a no wonder why the birth rates are low. Anyone who blames ‘feminism’ for Korea’s low birth rate is a joke and hasn’t actually looked into how abused their women are.

I can’t say to Somali women don’t go entirely since I’d go there for skin injections and beauty but they shouldn’t put on a pedestal and shouldn’t stay their long or glorify it.

My thing is that I know a lot of countries are extremely racist.

You wouldn't catch me living in most of these nations for a long period of time. I've watched a lot of black travel vids on social media so I pretty much know what to expect from most of these non black homogenous countries.

I have no interest willingly being the token black person in a racist ass country.

Also tell me what y'all think about this.
@Laiss @Bundasliga @Sa_Male @Pastoralist

Am I the only person that gets coon vibes from vids like this??? These black travelers know for a fact these countries are racist as hell and are willing to go out of there way to place themselves in racist environments.

I don't think most people that respect themselves would willingly place themselves in an environment like this.

You wouldn't catch me living in most of these nations for a long period of time. I've watched a lot of black travel vids on social media so I pretty much know what to expect from most of these non black homogenous countries.

I have no interest willingly being the token black person in a racist ass country.

Am I the only person that gets coon vibes from vids like this??? These black travelers know for a fact these countries are racist as hell and are willing to go out of there way to place themselves in racist environments.

I don't think most people that respect themselves would willingly place themselves in an environment like this.
I have no interest in living in a society that isn’t the West (English speaking), Somalia or a Gulf Arab country.

All in all, it needs to be a society in which there are plenty of Somalis and one I can also culturally relate to. Those three places are the only ones that fit my bill.

@Angelina

"Like many other countries, South Korea has been struck by the low birth rate phenomenon, reaching record lows of 0.81 children per woman in 2021. Heading towards uncharted territory[....] With the traditional Korean perception that educated women should relinquish their jobs once becoming mothers or still bear the brunt of the housework if they maintain a career, women appear to have become resentful of the assigned familial roles"

"The effect of rising autonomy among young women is particularly visible in dating and family formation. In a 2021 study that surveyed residents of Seoul, only 58% of men in their 20s said they had had sex in the past year, a lower rate than for men in their 60s. The numbers were similar among women in their 20s, but for a different reason. While most celibate men said they didn’t have sex because they couldn’t find a partner, most celibate women said it was because they had no interest in sex."

"These divisions around sex, marriage, and feminism are increasingly mapping onto political divisions. For instance, another study, a December 2021 survey of people aged 20–35, found that those who say they could marry but did not want to were more likely than average to be college-educated liberal women. On the other hand, those who said they wanted to marry but couldn’t were more likely than average to be conservative men who did not attend college.
Frustrated by these arrangements, many young men have focused their ire on women and feminism, which they blame for their economic and sexual frustrations. These young sexists have poured their anger into conservative politics, reviving the country’s formerly moribund Right"

Wherever you find feminism, atheism ,liberalism you'll see a nation in the collapse.

Lowest birth rates , highest suicidal attempts & suicides , all sorts of mental illness .
I forgot capitalism .

There's a clear correlation between pushing women into the workforce to boost the economy & declining birth rates . It takes 2-3 generations and the demographical change has the nation is on the brink of collapse lmao .

No feminists movement will solve women's struggle in first wolrd countries ,actually it does the opposite 🤣 women in western countries are more unhappy, more depressed ,complain more about rights, hooked on pharmaceutical drugs , suicides etc. Etc.

I said loud minority for a reason. But there isn’t smoke without fire. I’ve heard of the stories myself. How many of these ladies move there, take off their hijab, koreanify their faces and partake in the culture of a 100% gaal country whilst supposedly being “muslim”?

But saar Somalis are not black

@Angelina

"Like many other countries, South Korea has been struck by the low birth rate phenomenon, reaching record lows of 0.81 children per woman in 2021. Heading towards uncharted territory[....] With the traditional Korean perception that educated women should relinquish their jobs once becoming mothers or still bear the brunt of the housework if they maintain a career, women appear to have become resentful of the assigned familial roles"
And that’s a great example of an anti feminist society. A society in which women have rights have long maternity leave like the UK and Sweden in which women can be out of the work place for a year and still come back.

Trad Korea doesn’t want working mothers.

Thanks for falling into my rabbit hole! Yes a very ‘feminist’ society indeed.

Maybe English isn’t your first language or you’re just not the smartest but do better please
"The effect of rising autonomy among young women is particularly visible in dating and family formation. In a 2021 study that surveyed residents of Seoul, only 58% of men in their 20s said they had had sex in the past year, a lower rate than for men in their 60s. The numbers were similar among women in their 20s, but for a different reason. While most celibate men said they didn’t have sex because they couldn’t find a partner, most celibate women said it was because they had no interest in sex."
How is having no sex and society being feminist have anything to do with each other? A feminist society is via policies that give women rights not whether people are doing it. I thought you misogynistic men said feminist societies advocated for promiscuity and now you see in Korea no one is having se

Again do better.
"These divisions around sex, marriage, and feminism are increasingly mapping onto political divisions. For instance, another study, a December 2021 survey of people aged 20–35, found that those who say they could marry but did not want to were more likely than average to be college-educated liberal women. On the other hand, those who said they wanted to marry but couldn’t were more likely than average to be conservative men who did not attend college.
Frustrated by these arrangements, many young men have focused their ire on women and feminism, which they blame for their economic and sexual frustrations. These young sexists have poured their anger into conservative politics, reviving the country’s formerly moribund Right"
Women holding more equal view doesn’t mean Korea is a feminist society. They have high rates of work abuses, maternity leave is incredibly low and the list continues.
I forgot capitalism .

There's a clear correlation between pushing women into the workforce to boost the economy & declining birth rates . It takes 2-3 generations and the demographical change has the nation is on the brink of collapse lmao .
1. Working class women have always worked. You’re simply against the idea of women having the right to be a doctor and working in AC with equal pay and maternity leave. That’s what women’s rights is. Women have at least 250 yrs have worked in factories, they’ve worked as maids and the like for more than 500 yrs and in trad societies they’ve worked in Agriculture.

2. You’re not against women working, you’re against women being paid fairly and having the ability outside of low paying jobs.

Even your own great ayeeyo worked outside the home looking after the goats and building the tents (Areesh). You have no issues with that despite the fact that it’s more physically toiling for a woman to do that than one working indoors in a clean environment and getting paid.
No feminists movement will solve women's struggle in first wolrd countries ,actually it does the opposite 🤣 women in western countries are more unhappy, more depressed ,complain more about rights, hooked on pharmaceutical drugs , suicides etc. Etc.
I’ve said this and I’ll say it again. Learn the differences between a feminist society and an online movement. The issue is that Korea is still stuck in many ways but the women don’t want to accept it. The laws don’t reflect equality.

Let’s assess happiness:

1. Are you dumb enough to believe that people with low food security and a violent society are happier than people who are safe? I mean you wouldn’t believe a miskeen poor Somali man in the Meey whose lost his goats to a famine is happier than someone with food security like a Western Somali would you?

2. Women in third world countries aren’t happy as well. Try telling that to the women who get r-worded and can’t get justice due to tribalism and sexism. Say that to LUUL and her family who was burnt alive and the men did nothing, tell that to the women in Xamar working in the stalls for pennies ect.
Women have alway worked. Heck, Eastern men aren’t happy as well hence why your dumb ass would never live in an Eastern country but you’re preaching to me about the unhappiness of the West. The hypocrisy is glaring.

3. Women residing in the West actually have maternity leave and can stay with their kids for a yr. If they get burnt alive, their killer is given justice, if they’re r-worded and choppped up into pieces there is no odey trying to pay diya on behalf of the murderer so he can walk free and murder more women. Why do you think so Somali woman wants to trade places with someone leaving in Somalia full time or Afghanistan in which women can’t even go to school? They’re really happy right! LOL.

Bungalasia or whatever, focusing on the happiness of Western women is a joke when where we are from women aren’t even safe not that you’d care as not one peep did you even talk about the how Korean men and their abuses of their women is a contributing factor and always you’re either defending a sexual abuser or saying down right misogynistic things.

You couldn’t give a F about women’s safety let alone happiness so stay in your lane and keep your low IQ nonsense to yourself. Ask a Western Xalimo if she’d give up her passport and go and live in the East full time, actually how about you analyze yourself and ask yourself if you’d give up your passport and swap places with a Geelgire?

I’ve had enough of this low IQ hypocrisy ridden conversation with a man whose parents are a Khahooti talking to me about how people in the East are happier but won’t even move back and live in this so called place in which the women and men are happier.

Dumb.

Last edited:

Trending