Xaliimos Soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
The most important thing is minimising,expeneses,knowing where youre your putting your money.I have an older sister who makes a good income but has little money to her name, i get that girls generally have more expenses(makeup ect) but,its important to minimise expenses.

True, true. Reigning in spending habits will be something I will do. Thanks for the tip :salute:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Just to clarify for some people in here Meher isnt buying the woman the main reason for meher is to protect the right of the woman so that a man would atleast have the fear that he stands to lose financially if he takes the marriage as a joke where he marries one day and Divorces the next day

If he Divorces thats when he pays the meher
(majority in the Somali community pay when they get divorced )

Others like arabs pay up front and Indians the woman Pay the meher

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Good for you tranny. But remember don't try to force or rush things. Also make sure you find the right girl sxb.

There's a high divorce rate wit has young couples
Yh i feel you fam,im aware of whats been going on in our communities, thanks anyways breh.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Breh he called u a tranny.
Im telling you fam,i've been called that name soo much that i've become desensitised to its impact, and frankly i dont have the energy to admonish every nigga that decides to twist my name into tranny.If only i can go back to that fateful day on November the 29th 2016 so i could change my username.:gucciwhat:

Not Muslim so idc about meher prices tbh, but even from an outside perspective...2 apples seems ridiculous (just as 50k is also ridiculous). Not to mention, the whole apple as meher is usually what guys on here say to mock or tease the girls.

I've heard the word meher before and something about giving dahab, but I never knew what it exactly was. I'm also not religious, so it's just really new to me. I actually only learned about it in here and went on wikipedia to read about it. So I don't take it seriously, but I obviously understand why others would.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
My mehr is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
heres your key
8690283_orig.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.