Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I'm on holiday. It's too early:shookgabre:
GO TO SLEEP NAAYA, NOWWW!
gif-1.gif

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
In my books, any woman that demands a costly mehr of, more than £5000.......is not serious about the relationship, and is planning on running from the marriage, a few months later, to bag herself that money.

Arma

VIP
My wife, asked for only £2000 for her Mehr. That surprised me at first, why soo low, I was thinking. Then I realised, first of all, she's pretty well off, she was a research scientist for a Kent based tech firm, and she genuinely loves me. So that's why she only asked for 2K.

For a woman to demand, tens of thousands of $$ for her Mehr, she doesn't really love you, saxib.

what's the point with meher when u have to share it anyways since ur married? :ileycry::faysalwtf:

i'll just stack up & bankrupt him while we're married :umwhat:

My wife, asked for only £2000 for her Mehr. That surprised me at first, why soo low, I was thinking. Then I realised, first of all, she's pretty well off, she was a research scientist for a Kent based tech firm, and she genuinely loves me. So that's why she only asked for 2K.

For a woman to demand, tens of thousands of $$ for her Mehr, she doesn't really love you, saxib.
i thought ur wife wasn't somali? her culture demands meher? or maybe its just a muslim thing

Arma

VIP
i thought ur wife wasn't somali? her culture demands meher? or maybe its just a muslim thing

No she's not Somali, she's from Portugal, her family originate from Cape Verde. She reverted to Islam, a few years before we met. I think, Mehr is a Muslim thing, it's not cultural.

Nural Aiyn

Engaged to Ina-Libax-San-Ka-Tabte
Ladies it’s simple..stay virgin...keep a low profile about who you date ..involve your family specially your brothers they might know what he’s all about...and I promise you’ll get a lavish wedding + the gold and whatever amount of mehr you ask for :banderas:

Arma

VIP
Did you convert her or she found the right path for herself?

No, she was already a Muslim, when we met. She was a non practicing Catholic, she told me. When a cousin of hers, was killed in a shooting in Portugal, it set something off in her, and she found Islam.

cool. they're pretty people :nvjpqts:

If you were to see her family, you'd think they're Somali. They're totally identical to us Horners. Except that, they're half West African Bantus and Portuguese/Spaniards.

No she's not Somali, she's from Portugal, her family originate from Cape Verde. She reverted to Islam, a few years before we met. I think, Mehr is a Muslim thing, it's not cultural.
Cape Verde is a nice island sxb. Very pretty. They might qualify for wc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending