Xalimo Cries For Chris Brown

Garaad diinle

 
la illah ila allah muhammad rasulullah. Ar waxaan maxa waaye. Alla ya illaahay yaqan. How can they be so naive. She should ask rihanna about him. She knows all about the chris brown experience. She properly won't cry at a khutbah but she would likely cry at every chris brown concert. May allah guide her amiin.

Yaraye

VIP
I don't get what they're crying about :westbrookwtf: I can understand if the man was attractive, but this nigga looks like he hasn't showered in a century :hova:

I don't get what they're crying about :westbrookwtf: I can understand if the man was attractive, but this nigga looks like he hasn't showered in a century :hova:
Even if he was “attractive” that’s some weird behavior. We gotta watch out so we don’t become like the women from the story of nabi Yusuf.

And I agree with the statement that he looks sickly in a drug addict way. That’s what happens when someone is a degenerate.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
It's Chris Brown. His talent and star power supersedes his looks and his personal life

He can become a serial killer and women will still fawn over him.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
how is she a having a religous experience in a concert?" When you reliase the artist is real and right infront of you." Kullaha did she think he was cgi this whole time?

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Shes crying over a man shes never talk to in her life?
:whew:
We have discovered some fan-boy-girl disease or smt, he probably never noticed you in your life and your sobbing for ceeb yeelo, acting like your dog died.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Grown woman recorded herself crying, went home, send the video to her friends. Still had ample amount of time to NOT post the video for the whole world to see but she did. Ladies and gentleman, this woman is a xoolo.

mrlog

VIP
Grown woman recorded herself crying, went home, send the video to her friends. Still had ample amount of time to NOT post the video for the whole world to see but she did. Ladies and gentleman, this woman is a xoolo daaqaaya
200.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣If he was some qashin singer they would have been calling him women beater and cancel his ass,this nigga could do a beating women world tour, and chicks would still be crying over him🤣